The passage would most likely be followed by details about______
- A. pollution restrictions in the future
- B. electric shuttle buses
- C. automated freeways
- D. the neighbourhood of the future
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: C
Kiến thức: Đọc hiểu
Đoạn văn phía sau rất có thể nói chi tiết về
A. hạn chế ô nhiễm trong tương lai
B. xe buýt đưa đón bằng điện
C. đường cao tốc tự động
D. khu phố của tương lai
Vì nội dung của câu cuối cùng của bài văn có đề cập đến một khái niệm mới đó là “automated freeways capable of handling five times the number of vehicles that can be carried by freeway today” (đường cao tốc tự động có khả năng xử lý gấp năm lần số lượng phương tiện có thể được vận chuyển bằng đường cao tốc ngày nay). Do đó chúng ta dự đoán có thể đoạn tiếp theo sẽ nói rõ hơn về điều này.
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Humans have done great advances in technology at the expense of the environment.
- The authors purpose in the passage is to
- The passage would most likely be followed by details about______
- It can be inferred from the passage that
- According to the passage, public parking lots of the future will be
- The following electrical vehicles are all mentioned in the passage EXCEPT
- In the second paragraph, the author implies that
- The word compact” in the second paragraph is closest in meaning to
- The word charging” in this passage refers to
- You looked exhausted. I think youve _____ more than you can handle.
- Although Valentines Day has become a global industry with more than 80 million roses sold worldwide, the origins of the day are unclear and hidden in
- You may be very intelligent, but you should be careful about this.
- The high buildings _____ were destroyed by the storm were built last year.
- Most universities have trained counselors who can reassure and console students who have academic or personal problems.
- ______ back to her hometown, Julia found everything new and attractive.
- The natives were angry when foreigners came to their country and took over their land.
- This product has not been tried _____ humans yet.
- I knew he was only flattering me because he wanted to borrow some money.
- Her classmates admire her so much because she has a clear ______ mind.
- She only had a twenty-dollars bill with her when she landed at Heathrow airport.
- My uncle left his job because he did not have _____ of promotion.
- Her husband bought her ______ when he went on holiday in Singapore last week.
- I lent him some money. I wanted him to continue his study at college.
- If Tom ______ an alarm, the thieves wouldn't have broken into his house.
- As an excuse for being late, she made up a whole story.
- ______ colleges and universities are the main institutions that provide _____ tertiary education.
- Hardly had he entered the room than all the lights went out.
- I gave the waiter a $50 note and waited for my ______.
- The word 'it” refers to
- Why does the author mention Joseph Pulitzer and William Randolph Hearst?
- The word incorporate” is closest in meaning to
- According to the passage, the Yellow Kid” was the first comic strip to do all of the following EXCEPT
- What does the passage mainly discuss?
- Jim usually looks happy, but today he has a long ______. He must have had a quarrel with his best friend.
- Billy and Bobby are in a coffee shop. Billy is asking Bobby for his opinion about the coffee there.
- You damaged my laptop, Tom!” said John.
- Sarah and Kathy are talking about bad habits of children Sarah: Children under ten shouldnt stay up late to play computer games.
- ______ his poor English, he managed to communicate his problem very clearly.
- Some food that are good ______ of nutrition include fruits, vegetables, and whole grains.
- Someone must have taken my keys. I clearly remember _____ them by the window and now they are nowhere to be seen.
- The driver in front stopped so suddenly. Therefore, the accident happened.