In the second paragraph, the author implies that
- A. a dependable source of electric energy will eventually be developed.
- B. a single electric vehicle will eventually replace several modes of transportation
- C. electric vehicles are not practical for the future
- D. everyday life will stay much the same in the future
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: A
Kiến thức: Đọc hiểu
Trong đoạn thứ hai, tác giả ngụ ý rằng
A. một nguồn năng lượng điện đáng tin cậy cuối cùng sẽ được phát triển. B. một chiếc xe điện cuối cùng sẽ thay thế một số phương thức vận tải
C. xe điện không thực tế cho tương lai
D. cuộc sống hàng ngày sẽ vẫn như vậy trong tương lai.
Thông tin: Although electric vehicles will not be truly practical until a powerful, compact battery or other dependable source of current is available, transport experts foresee a new assortment of electric vehicles entering everyday life…
Tạm dịch: Mặc dù xe điện sẽ không thực sự thiết thực cho đến khi có pin mạnh, nhỏ gọn hoặc nguồn điện đáng tin cậy khác, các chuyên gia vận tải đã dự đoán một loại xe điện mới đi vào cuộc sống hàng ngày…
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Humans have done great advances in technology at the expense of the environment.
- The authors purpose in the passage is to
- The passage would most likely be followed by details about______
- It can be inferred from the passage that
- According to the passage, public parking lots of the future will be
- The following electrical vehicles are all mentioned in the passage EXCEPT
- In the second paragraph, the author implies that
- The word compact” in the second paragraph is closest in meaning to
- The word charging” in this passage refers to
- You looked exhausted. I think youve _____ more than you can handle.
- Although Valentines Day has become a global industry with more than 80 million roses sold worldwide, the origins of the day are unclear and hidden in
- You may be very intelligent, but you should be careful about this.
- The high buildings _____ were destroyed by the storm were built last year.
- Most universities have trained counselors who can reassure and console students who have academic or personal problems.
- ______ back to her hometown, Julia found everything new and attractive.
- The natives were angry when foreigners came to their country and took over their land.
- This product has not been tried _____ humans yet.
- I knew he was only flattering me because he wanted to borrow some money.
- Her classmates admire her so much because she has a clear ______ mind.
- She only had a twenty-dollars bill with her when she landed at Heathrow airport.
- My uncle left his job because he did not have _____ of promotion.
- Her husband bought her ______ when he went on holiday in Singapore last week.
- I lent him some money. I wanted him to continue his study at college.
- If Tom ______ an alarm, the thieves wouldn't have broken into his house.
- As an excuse for being late, she made up a whole story.
- ______ colleges and universities are the main institutions that provide _____ tertiary education.
- Hardly had he entered the room than all the lights went out.
- I gave the waiter a $50 note and waited for my ______.
- The word 'it” refers to
- Why does the author mention Joseph Pulitzer and William Randolph Hearst?
- The word incorporate” is closest in meaning to
- According to the passage, the Yellow Kid” was the first comic strip to do all of the following EXCEPT
- What does the passage mainly discuss?
- Jim usually looks happy, but today he has a long ______. He must have had a quarrel with his best friend.
- Billy and Bobby are in a coffee shop. Billy is asking Bobby for his opinion about the coffee there.
- You damaged my laptop, Tom!” said John.
- Sarah and Kathy are talking about bad habits of children Sarah: Children under ten shouldnt stay up late to play computer games.
- ______ his poor English, he managed to communicate his problem very clearly.
- Some food that are good ______ of nutrition include fruits, vegetables, and whole grains.
- Someone must have taken my keys. I clearly remember _____ them by the window and now they are nowhere to be seen.
- The driver in front stopped so suddenly. Therefore, the accident happened.