We can conclude from the passage that in 2050 ________________.
people will be able to travel around the world in two hours
- B. fewer cars will be used to keep the environment green and clean
- C. no one will be injured or die because of accidents
- D. space planes will take the place of cars as a means of transport
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: C
Kiến thức: Đọc hiểu
Chúng ta có thể kết luận từ đoạn văn đó vào năm 2050 ______________.
A. Mọi người sẽ có thể đi du lịch vòng quanh thế giới trong hai giờ.
B. Ít xe sẽ được sử dụng để giữ cho môi trường xanh và sạch.
C. Không ai sẽ bị thương hoặc chết vì tai nạn.
D. Máy bay không gian sẽ lấy ô tô làm phương tiện vận chuyển.
Thông tin: In transport, cars running on new, clean fuels will have computers to control the speed and there won't be any accidents.
Tạm dịch: Trong vận chuyển, ô tô chạy bằng nhiên liệu mới, sạch sẽ có máy tính để kiểm soát tốc độ và sẽ không có tai nạn.
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- My uncle’s company made a very good profit in _______________.
- Unless you ______________ all of my questions, I can’t do anything to help you.
- He _____________ a terrible accident while he _______________ along Ben Luc Bridge.
- We all felt cold, wet and hungry; _________________ , we were lost.
- The public are concerned _______________ the increasing crime rates in the city.
- Standing on top of the hill, ____________________.
- ____________ one of the most beautiful forms of performance art, ballet is a combination of dance and mime performed to music.
- I was enjoying my book, but I stopped ______________________ a programme on TV.
- The _______________ dressed woman in the advertisement has a posed smile on her face.
- Students can _________ a lot of information just by attending class and taking good notes of the lectures.
- Make sure you __________________ us a visit when you are in town again.
- The play lasted two hours with a/an ________ of 15 minutes between part one and part two.
- When he went to Egypt, he knew ______________ no Arabic, but within 6 months he had become extremely fluent.
- ___________________ are that stock price will go up in the coming months.
- To absorb a younger workforce, many companies offered retirement plans as incentives for older workers to retire and make way for the young ones who e
- How on earth could they do away with a lovely old building like that and put a car park there instead?
- Most universities have trained counselors who can reassure and console students who have academic or personal problems.
- I don’t know what they are going to ask in the job interview. I’ll just play it by ear.
- Tom is apologizing to Peter for being late.Tom: Sorry, I’m late, Peter. My car has broken down on the way here.”Peter: ___________________”
- Peter: Well, cats are very good at catching mice around the house”Linda: ___________________”
- What does the passage mainly discuss?
- Where do people in Kenya give the name to the child?
- Which of the following is NOT mentioned in paragraph 2?
- The word 'undergo' in paragraph 3 is closest in meaning to _____________
- What does the word 'they' in paragraph 3 refer to?
- The passage mainly discusses ________________.
- What can be inferred about the life in 2050 according to the passage?
- We can conclude from the passage that in 2050 ________________.
- The word 'This' in paragraph 3 refers to ____________
- What is the authors attitude in paragraph 3?
- Why does the author use 'prefer robots' in paragraph 5?
- The word 'conquered' in the last paragraph is closest in meaning to ____________
- What may NOT be true about life in 2050?
- My brother is enough young to get a scholarship from the government.
- Laura expected to give her mother a hand in housework at the weekend, but she did nothing.
- It’s less expensive to buy a computer part by part; you can save a few hundred dollars all together.
- The living room isn’t as big as the kitchen.
- Why don’t you complain to the company, John?” said Peter.
- I’m sure it wasn’t Mr. Park you saw at the conference because he is in Seoul now.
- Susan didn’t apply for the summer job in the café. She now regrets it.
- The Prime Minister failed to explain the cause of the economic crisis, he did not offer any solutions.