We should quickly find a solution to the problem. Otherwise, its impact on those concerned will increase.
- A. If we can solve this problem soon, we will lower the impact on all of our concerns.
- B. The sooner we find a solution to the problem, the lower the impact it has on those concerned.
- C. If all those concerned lower their impact, the problem will be better solved.
- D. By the time we solve this problem, the impact on those concerned will have been lower.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: B
Kiến thức: Câu đồng nghĩa
Chúng ta nên nhanh chóng tìm ra giải pháp cho vấn đề. Nếu không, tác động của nó đối với những người liên quan sẽ tăng lên.
A. Nếu chúng ta có thể giải quyết vấn đề này sớm, chúng ta sẽ giảm tác động đến tất cả các mối quan tâm của chúng ta.
B. Chúng ta càng sớm tìm ra giải pháp cho vấn đề thì tác động của nó đối với những người liên quan càng thấp.
C. Nếu tất cả những người liên quan giảm tác động của họ, vấn đề sẽ được giải quyết tốt hơn.
D. Vào thời điểm chúng ta giải quyết vấn đề này, tác động đối với những người liên quan sẽ thấp hơn.
Câu A, C, D không phù hợp về nghĩa.
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- In the passage, the word 'root” is closest in meaning to _______.
- Why was the policy introduced?
- What can we infer about the policy on no speaking Spanish?
- What will the district do?
- In the passage, the word 'it” refers to _________.
- In Molie Hunter’s opinion, one sign of a poor writer is ________.
- What does its” in paragraph 3 refer to?
- How does Mollie feel about what has happened to her birthplace?
- What do we learn about Mollie Hunter as a very young child?
- In comparison with children of earlier years, Mollie feels that modern children are _____.
- What does Mollie Hunter feel about the nature of a good book?
- What is the writer’s purpose in this text?
- Mollie’s adult visitors generally discover that _____.
- The children are extremely excited about the visit to the town where their grandparents were born in.
- Some of the jobs described in the job interview were writing essays, correcting papers, and reports typing.
- She always wishes to be chosen for the national ballet team, just alike her mother.
- - Ben: You didn’t go to school yesterday, did you?”- Jasmine: _______. I saw you, but you were talking to someone”.
- - Mother: How come you didn’t tell me that you would quit your job?”- Lisa: __________.
- The renovation of the national museum is now nearing completion.
- The problem of salary didn’t come up in the meeting last week.
- Although not essential, some prior knowledge about the company when applying is desirable.
- Your suggestions are not in harmony with the aims of our project.
- The biologists have found more than one thousand types of butterflies in the forest, ______ its special characteristics.
- If you are ______ of hearing, these hearing aids will be invaluable.
- _______ Steve to help, I’m sure he would agree. He is so kind a person.
- Jenny has an _______ command of Japanese cuisine.
- The new airport has ______ a lot of changes on this island.
- The new secretary is really asking for trouble, ______ the boss’s requests like that.
- The way in which we work has _______ a complete transformation in the past decade.
- He was accused to theft, but then he ______ as the real thief confessed to the police.
- The government has made a big effort to tackle the two most important _______ issues of our country.
- The only members of the cat family that can roar are lions, leopards, tigers and jaguars, but lions are by far the loudest.
- The likelihood of suffering a heart attack rises as one becomes increasingly obese.
- It seems to me that we’ve taken the wrong train.
- My sisters used to get on with each other. Now they hardly speak.
- We should quickly find a solution to the problem. Otherwise, its impact on those concerned will increase.