The federal government recommends that all expectant women will not only refrain from smoking but also avoid places where other people smoke.
- A. recommends that
- B. expectant
- C. will not only refrain
- D. smoke
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: C
Kiến thức: Thức giả định
S + recommend(s) + S + (should) + do sth: khuyên ai đó làm gì
Sửa: will not only refrain => should not only refrain
Tạm dịch: Chính phủ liên bang khuyến nghị rằng tất cả phụ nữ mong đợi không chỉ không nên hút thuốc mà còn nên tránh những nơi người khác hút thuốc.
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- The main topic of the passage is __________ .
- The word 'gathering' in the second paragraph refers to _______
- The authors main purpose in this passage is to _________ .
- It can be inferred from the passage that __________ .
- According to the passage, which of the following is NOT true about the growth of the communications industry?
- Every day in summer, but especially at the weekends, all kinds of vehicles bring crowds of people to enjoy the various attraction.
- The federal government recommends that all expectant women will not only refrain from smoking but also avoid places where other people smoke.
- He made it clear once more that the missed books were to be received and brought to him.
- Some people feel that television should give less ______ to sport.
- The closer we are to our trip to Boston, the _______ my students become.
- Africa has always had a large migratory population because of war and _____ famine.
- As we walked past, we saw John _______ his car.
- I dont like John. His ________ complaints make me angry.
- Poor management brought the company to ________ of collapse.
- As a result of his fathers death, he _______ a lot of money.
- The school drama club is _______ a play for the schools anniversary, which is due to take place next month.
- The world's biodiversity is declining at an unprecedented rate, which makes wildlife ______.
- I caught _______ of a lion lying under the tree, and my heart jumped.
- They _______ the bridge by the time you come back.
- Show me the house ___________ .
- I suggest the room _______ before Christmas.
- The students plan for a musical show to raise money for charity received _______ support from the school administrators.
- Nancy and James are talking about their school days.– Nancy:
- John and Mike are talking about Mikes new car
- Any student who neglects his or her homework is unlikely to do well at school.
- Many political radicals advocated that women should not be discriminated on the basic of their sex.
- 'John shouldn't have behaved so badly,' said Janet.
- We did not visit the museum because we had no time.
- The workers only complain because of their unfair treatment.
- He felt very tired. However, he was determined to continue to climb up the mountain.
- He behaved in a very strange way. That surprised me a lot.
- What does the passage mainly discuss?
- The author lists various animals in the first paragraph to ________ .
- The word 'tend' in the second paragraph is closest in meaning to ______________
- The word 'provisioning' in the second paragraph is closest in meaning to ___________
- According to the passage, how do some insects make sure their young have food to?
- The word edge” in the third paragraph is closest in meaning to _______ .
- The word 'it' in the third paragraph refers to ____________
- The word 'shielded' in the last paragraph is closest in meaning to ______________
- We decided to pay for the furniture on the installment plan.
- Teletext is continuously sent out at all times when regular television programs are broadcast.