When does the writer think the worst time to go into the street?
- A. When the nightclubs are closing.
- B. At 8.00 am.
- C. When the trains are full.
- D. At 11.30 am.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: A
Kiến thức: Đọc hiểu
Người viết nghĩ thời điểm xấu nhất để ra đường là khi nào?
A. Khi các hộp đêm đóng cửa.
B. Lúc 8 giờ sáng.
C. Khi các chuyến tàu đầy ắp.
D. lúc 11 giờ 30 phút sáng.
Thông tin: The worst time to be in the street at night is about 11.30 when the nightclubs are closing and everybody wants to go home.
Tạm dịch: Thời điểm chán nhất để ra đường vào ban đêm là khoảng 11h30 khi các hộp đêm đóng cửa và mọi người đều muốn về nhà.
Đáp án A.
Mã câu hỏi: 426436
Loại bài: Bài tập
Môn học: Tiếng Anh
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Odd one out: square, science, monument, street
- Odd one out: genius, frog, ostrich, bear
- Odd one out: maths, art, history, homework
- Odd one out: celebrate, dance, revise, play
- Odd one out: jump, bridge, run, move
- Find the word which has a different sound in the underlined part: subject, houses, school, forest
- Find the word which has a different sound in the underlined part: cheaper, perfect, cinema, mother
- Find the word which has a different stress pattern from the others: special, prepare, office, costume
- Find the word which has a different stress pattern from the others: interesting, important, longitude, animal
- Choose the best option: I ________ at school at the weekend.
- ________ trees and flowers are there in your garden?
- Alex always wears jeans but today he ________ a formal suit.
- You look _______ than usual. Do you need help?
- A camel can _____ up to 6 months without drinking water.
- I like learning _______ because I can understand the past.
- _______ do you go to school? – On foot.
- Mary is ________ of the twins.
- How _______ is an elephant? – About 4000 kilos.
- I have got _______ Math homework today.
- We enjoy _______ English because we want to study abroad.
- Are you free to ________ lunch with me today?
- Mary studies French at school, ____ she has to buy a dictionary.
- Is there ______ university here your new house?
- How can you _______ Hello” in Chinese?
- Tokyo is different from London because _______.
- When does the writer think the worst time to go into the street?
- What does the writer think of Japanese trains?
- In London trains, every British in a seat _______.
- Which statement is NOT true according to the passage? Most people in Tokyo travel to work by train.
- Find a mistake: Peter don’t have English today but he has History.
- Find a mistake: How about giving him a presents on his 20th birthday.
- Find a mistake: He is such a Math genius. He is the goodest student in my class.
- Find a mistake: Tom usually goes to school on foot, but today his father drives him there.
- Mark and Tom am reading books in the library.
- Alice and her mom are in the kitchen.
- (36) _______ would life be like without music?
- It is an important part of every culture (37) ______ Earth.
- Some people think our (38) _______ in music starts before we were born.
- It changes (39) ________ feeling and puts me in a good mood.
- There’s nothing (40) _______ to do on a train or bus than put on my headphones.