Odd one out: jump, bridge, run, move
- A. jump
- B. bridge
- C. run
- D. move
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: B
Kiến thức: Từ vựng
A. jump (v): nhảy
B. bridge (n): cây cầu
C. run (v): chạy
D. move (v): di chuyển
Đáp án: bridge
Mã câu hỏi: 426381
Loại bài: Bài tập
Môn học: Tiếng Anh
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Odd one out: square, science, monument, street
- Odd one out: genius, frog, ostrich, bear
- Odd one out: maths, art, history, homework
- Odd one out: celebrate, dance, revise, play
- Odd one out: jump, bridge, run, move
- Find the word which has a different sound in the underlined part: subject, houses, school, forest
- Find the word which has a different sound in the underlined part: cheaper, perfect, cinema, mother
- Find the word which has a different stress pattern from the others: special, prepare, office, costume
- Find the word which has a different stress pattern from the others: interesting, important, longitude, animal
- Choose the best option: I ________ at school at the weekend.
- ________ trees and flowers are there in your garden?
- Alex always wears jeans but today he ________ a formal suit.
- You look _______ than usual. Do you need help?
- A camel can _____ up to 6 months without drinking water.
- I like learning _______ because I can understand the past.
- _______ do you go to school? – On foot.
- Mary is ________ of the twins.
- How _______ is an elephant? – About 4000 kilos.
- I have got _______ Math homework today.
- We enjoy _______ English because we want to study abroad.
- Are you free to ________ lunch with me today?
- Mary studies French at school, ____ she has to buy a dictionary.
- Is there ______ university here your new house?
- How can you _______ Hello” in Chinese?
- Tokyo is different from London because _______.
- When does the writer think the worst time to go into the street?
- What does the writer think of Japanese trains?
- In London trains, every British in a seat _______.
- Which statement is NOT true according to the passage? Most people in Tokyo travel to work by train.
- Find a mistake: Peter don’t have English today but he has History.
- Find a mistake: How about giving him a presents on his 20th birthday.
- Find a mistake: He is such a Math genius. He is the goodest student in my class.
- Find a mistake: Tom usually goes to school on foot, but today his father drives him there.
- Mark and Tom am reading books in the library.
- Alice and her mom are in the kitchen.
- (36) _______ would life be like without music?
- It is an important part of every culture (37) ______ Earth.
- Some people think our (38) _______ in music starts before we were born.
- It changes (39) ________ feeling and puts me in a good mood.
- There’s nothing (40) _______ to do on a train or bus than put on my headphones.