Which statement is NOT true according to the passage?
- A. Most people in Tokyo travel to work by train.
- B. It is very difficult to go around in Tokyo.
- C. When Japanese people are on traffic jams, they are not polite.
- D. Trains in Tokyo are very good - they always leave and arrive on time.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: C
Kiến thức: Đọc hiểu
Câu nào KHÔNG đúng theo đoạn văn?
A. Hầu hết mọi người ở Tokyo đi làm bằng tàu hỏa.
B. Rất khó đi lại ở Tokyo.
C. Người Nhật khi tắc đường sẽ không lịch sự.
D. Xe lửa ở Tokyo rất tốt - chúng luôn khởi hành và đến đúng giờ.
Thông tin: People are very polite even when they often spend a long time on traffic jams.
Tạm dịch: Mọi người rất lịch sự ngay cả khi họ thường xuyên phải trải qua một khoảng thời gian dài vì tắc đường.
Đáp án C.
Mã câu hỏi: 426441
Loại bài: Bài tập
Môn học: Tiếng Anh
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Odd one out: square, science, monument, street
- Odd one out: genius, frog, ostrich, bear
- Odd one out: maths, art, history, homework
- Odd one out: celebrate, dance, revise, play
- Odd one out: jump, bridge, run, move
- Find the word which has a different sound in the underlined part: subject, houses, school, forest
- Find the word which has a different sound in the underlined part: cheaper, perfect, cinema, mother
- Find the word which has a different stress pattern from the others: special, prepare, office, costume
- Find the word which has a different stress pattern from the others: interesting, important, longitude, animal
- Choose the best option: I ________ at school at the weekend.
- ________ trees and flowers are there in your garden?
- Alex always wears jeans but today he ________ a formal suit.
- You look _______ than usual. Do you need help?
- A camel can _____ up to 6 months without drinking water.
- I like learning _______ because I can understand the past.
- _______ do you go to school? – On foot.
- Mary is ________ of the twins.
- How _______ is an elephant? – About 4000 kilos.
- I have got _______ Math homework today.
- We enjoy _______ English because we want to study abroad.
- Are you free to ________ lunch with me today?
- Mary studies French at school, ____ she has to buy a dictionary.
- Is there ______ university here your new house?
- How can you _______ Hello” in Chinese?
- Tokyo is different from London because _______.
- When does the writer think the worst time to go into the street?
- What does the writer think of Japanese trains?
- In London trains, every British in a seat _______.
- Which statement is NOT true according to the passage? Most people in Tokyo travel to work by train.
- Find a mistake: Peter don’t have English today but he has History.
- Find a mistake: How about giving him a presents on his 20th birthday.
- Find a mistake: He is such a Math genius. He is the goodest student in my class.
- Find a mistake: Tom usually goes to school on foot, but today his father drives him there.
- Mark and Tom am reading books in the library.
- Alice and her mom are in the kitchen.
- (36) _______ would life be like without music?
- It is an important part of every culture (37) ______ Earth.
- Some people think our (38) _______ in music starts before we were born.
- It changes (39) ________ feeling and puts me in a good mood.
- There’s nothing (40) _______ to do on a train or bus than put on my headphones.