If you do what you tell others, they _______ in you.
- A. would believe
- B. won’t believe
- C. believe
- D. will believe
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: D
Kiến thức: Câu điều kiện loại 1
Giải thích: Cấu trúc: If + S + V(s,es), S + will + Vo
Tạm dịch: Nếu bạn làm đúng những gì bạn nói với người khác, họ sẽ tin vào bạn.
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- After graduation, she found ______ with a local travel company in Ninh Binh.
- Though ________, he prefers to teach his children in mother tongue.
- If the weather _______ so bad, we would have gone out.
- I clearly remember _______ to the nearby zoo when I was small.
- If you do what you tell others, they _______ in you.
- They exchanged letters for 15 years, but they never _______ met in person.
- In order to _______ your goals, you need to invest the maximum amount of time, effort and energy in your studies.
- Peter _______ opened the door of cellar, wondering what he might find.
- Although they tried to hide it, it was _______ that they didn’t like their unwelcome guest.
- Larry was so _______ in his novel that he forgot about his dinner cooking in the oven.
- Park Hang-seo, who is the head coach of _______ Vietnam national football team, is a new idol of many people.
- _______, she fainted and it was half an hour before she came round again.
- Do you have any objections _______ this new road scheme?
- _______ New York is not the capital of the USA, it is the home of the United Nations.
- Mary and her friend, Ann is at the café.Mary: Would you like matcha ice-cream or caramen with jam?Ann: _______.”
- John and Mike are talking about Mike’s new car. John: “_______” Mike: “Thanks. I’m glad to hear that.”
- Many organizations have been involved in drawing up the report on environmental campaigns.
- Everyone in my community joined hands to help those impacted by the flood.
- Unless you get your information from a credible website, you should doubt the veracity of the facts until you have
- On Saturday wearing uniforms is optional so I often choose T-shirt and shorts.
- It is believed that in the near future, robots will use to do things such as cooking.
- The policeman warned the tourists not walking alone in empty streets at night.
- In China, Japan and other Oriental countries, where tea is national drink, people almost add never sugar to their tea.
- I accepted the new job after all. It is making me feel exhausted.
- He spent all his money. He even borrowed some from me.
- The word conversely” is closest in meaning to _______.
- The passage is mainly concerned with _____.
- The author mentions skates and rays as examples of fish that _______.
- The word this” refer to _______.
- According to the passage, the ability of a bony flatfish to move its eyes around is _______.
- Which statement is supported by the information in the passage?
- Which of the following is NOT true about surfing?
- The water around the Hawaiian Islands is ____.
- According to the passage, scuba diving ____.
- It can be inferred from the passage that _______.
- The passage is mainly about _______.
- The word proper” in paragraph 4 is closest in meaning to _______.
- The word this” in the second paragraph refers to _______.
- Do you watch television every evening, Jane?”, said Peter.
- As television programmes become more popular, they seem to get worse.
- I regret not going to the airport to see her off.