Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that is closest in meaning to each of the following questions.Câu hỏi:
"I have never been to Russia. I think I shall go there next year.” said Bill.
- A. Bill said that he had never been to Russia and he thought he would go there the next year.
- B. Bill said that he would have never been to Russia and he thinks he would go there the next year.
- C. Bill said that he had never been to Russia and he thinks he will go there the next year.
- D. Bill said that he has never been to Russia and he thinks he would go there the next year.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: A
Đáp án A
Kiến thức: Reported speech, viết lại câu
Khi chuyển từ câu trực tiếp sang gián tiếp, thì hiện tại hoàn thành => quá khứ hoàn thành; thì hiện tại đơn => quá khứ đơn; và những từ will/shall => would
Tạm dịch: Bill nói rằng anh chưa bao giờ đến Nga và anh nghĩ anh sẽ đến đó năm sau.ADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- I haven’t read any medical books or articles on the subject for a long time, so I’m ________with recent developments.
- Kate didn’t enjoy the roller coaster ride because it was________ experience of her life.
- I assume that you are acquainted ________this subject since you are responsible ________writing the accompanying materials.
- Everyone in both cars________injured in the accident last night, ________?
- When the Titanic started sinking, the passengers were________.
- Jack has a collection of ________.
- By appearing on the soap powder commercials, she became a ________ name.
- Jenny: Was Linda asleep when you came home?”Jack: No. She ________TV.”
- This class,_____is a prerequisite for microbiology, is so difficult that I would rather drop it.
- During the campaign when Lincoln was first a(n)________ for the Presidency, the slaves on the far-off plantations, miles from any railroad or large city or daily newspaper, knew what the issues involved were.
- Peter: What________ your flight?”Mary: There was a big snowstorm in Birmingham that delayed a lot of flights.”
- ________ his poor English, he managed to communicate his problem very clearly.
- Jane is talking to Billy about the meeting. Jane: Is everybody happy with the decision?” Billy: __________________”
- Lucy is asking for permission to play the guitar at Pete’s home.
- Nutritionists believe that vitamins circumvent diseases.
- Adverse weather conditions made it difficult to play the game.
- 'I have never been to Russia. I think I shall go there next year.' said Bill.
- People believed that Jane retired because of her poor health.
- Charles would have won the essay contest if he had typed his paper.
- What is the main idea of the passage?
- According to the passage, which of the following does the author imply?
- Which choice does the word 'it” in paragraph 3 refer to?
- Which choice is closest in meaning to the word 'guild” in paragraph 4?
- In his business, Duncan Phyfe used all of the following EXCEPT________.
- Based on the information in the passage, what can be inferred about Duncan Phyfe’s death?
- The author implies that________.
- Laws on military service since 1960 still hold good.
- The expression out of the frying pan and into the fire” means to go from one dilemma to a worse one.
- The government knows the extent of the problem. The government needs to take action soon.
- The substance is very toxic. Protective clothing must be worn at all times.
- Once you have finished an article and identified its main ideas, it may not be necessary to reread it again.
- An ambitious person is committed to improve his or her status at work.
- Generally, Europe and Asia are regarded as being distinct continents, but they are simply vast geography divisions of the larger land mass known as Eurasia.
- The purpose of the Lewis and Clark expedition was________.
- Where in the passage does the author mention hardship faced by the expedition?
- It can be inferred that Sacajawea ________.
- The word 'they” in paragraph 3 refers to________.
- The word 'blighted” in paragraph 3 is closest in meaning to _______.
- Lewis and Clark encountered all of the following EXCEPT_______.
- The word boon” in paragraph 5 is closest in meaning to _______.
- It can be inferred from the passage that the Lewis and Clark expedition________.