- A. famous
- B. fame
- C. famously
- D. famed
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: A
Stories about (9) famous men or women in the world of sport are very interesting.
Dịch: Những câu chuyện về những người đàn ông hay phụ nữ nổi tiếng trong thế giới thể thao rất thú vị.
Đáp án A. famous
Mã câu hỏi: 374812
Loại bài: Bài tập
Môn học: Tiếng Anh
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the others: ideal, cinema, exciting, difficult
- Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the others: expensive, opposite, those, noisy
- Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the others: evening, convenient, exciting, eve
- Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the others: teens, see, coffee, street
- Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from the others: quickly, historic, city, arrive
- Everyone of us can (6) .......... a sport, or a game, or watch sports events
- (7) .......... TV or at the stadium.
- Television programmes about sports (8) ............. also very popular, and you can watch something interesting nearly every day.
- Stories about (9) .............. men or women in the world of sport are very interesting.
- The English Speaking test was ....... than I thought it would be.
- She ……………… a picture.
- I ....................... tired. I need a rest.
- Lilys birthday is _______ Wednesday so we have only two days to prepare a surprise party.
- My house is ....... yours.
- Which should we do _______tonight: go to the concert or see a movie?
- My father sometimes comes home late _______ night.
- How many _______ are there in a week?
- What _______ she like? She’d like a glass of milk.
- My sister doesn’t like fruits. She _______ fast food.
- Is there anything to eat? I’m _______.
- She _________ climb that tree.
- His mother can _________ the piano very well.
- I’m never late for our English class. I’m .............. on time.
- My sister often … a book in the library.
- What does he _______ in his free time? He plays soccer.
- How _______ does he brush his teeth? Twice a day.
- I .............. watch cartoons because I hate. News shows are much better.
- We are _______ football, now.
- She runs ...... in her class.
- What’s the weather like in the _______? It’s hot.
- How much/a bottle/ water?
- What/ price/ these/ blue skirt?
- How/ this phone/ cost?
- What/ price/your watch?
- How much/ your new bike/ cost?
- Find one odd word: Sofa, Chair, Toilet, Table
- Find one odd word: Cooker, Desk, Dishwasher, Fridge
- Find one odd word: Bed, Lamp, Fan, Villa
- Find one odd word: Aunt, Uncle, Grandmother, Teacher
- Find one odd word: Cousin, Mother, Father, Brother