According to the passage, how are ants guided by trail pheromones?
- A. They sense the vapor through their antennae.
- B. They avoid the vapor spaces by moving in a straight line.
- C. They concentrate on the smell of food.
- D. They follow an ant who is familiar with the trail.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: A
Kiến thức: Đọc hiểu
Theo đoạn văn, kiến được hướng dẫn bằng pheromone như thế nào?
A. chúng có thể cảm nhận hơi qua ăngten của chúng.
B. chúng tránh không gian hơi bằng cách di chuyển theo một đường thẳng.
C. chúng tập trung vào mùi thức ăn.
D. chúng đi theo một con kiến quen thuộc với dấu vết
Thông tin: The vapor of the evaporating pheromone over the trail guides an ant along the way, and the ant detects this signal with receptors in its antennae.RANDOM
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Pumpkin seeds, ______ protein and iron, are a popular snack.
- The pair of jeans I bought for my son didnt fit him, so I went to the store and asked for ______.
- Billy was the youngest boy ______.
- By half past ten tomorrow morning I _______ along the motorway.
- We intend to _____ with the old system as soon as we have developed a better one.
- The house that we used to live in is in a very ______ state.
- The Louisiana Territory, an area ______ the size of France, was bought by the United States from France for $15,000,000 in 1803.
- You havent eaten anything since yesterday afternoon. You ______ be really hungry!
- The cosmopolitan flavor of San Francisco is enhanced by ______ shops and restaurants.
- ______ through a telescope, Venus appears to go through changes in size and shape.
- Nowhere in the northern section of the United States ________ for growing citrus crops.
- Beavers have been known to use logs, branches, rocks, and mud to build dams that are more than a thousand _______.
- He was such a wet blanket at the party tonight!
- The journey will be about nine hours, whichever route you take.
- They advised locking the doors carefully at night.
- The leader failed to explain the cause of the problem. He did not offer any solutions.
- She is intelligent. She can sing very well.
- What does the passage mainly discuss?
- The word 'intermittently” in paragraph 1 is closest in meaning to
- The phrase 'the one” in paragraph 2 refers to a single
- According to the passage, why do ants use different compounds a trail pheromones?
- The author mentions the trail pheromone of the leafcutter ant in paragraph 2 to point out
- According to the passage, how are ants guided by trail pheromones?
- According to the passage, the highest amount of pheromone vapor is found
- A living cell is a marvel of detailed and complex structure.
- A striking example of a successful multiethnic country is Switzerland, where French, German, and Italian speakers from diverse religious groups live and work harmony and prosperity.
- Organized research may discourage novel approaches and inhibit creativity, so seminal discoveries are still likely to be made by inventors in the classic individualistic tradition.
- In the Egyptian calendar, the first practical calendar created, the advent of Sirius in the morning sky before sunrise marked the beginning of the annual flooding of the Nile.
- In many places in the world, social or religious restrictions which prevent women from travelling freely.
- Exceeding speed limits and fail to wear safety belts are two common causes of automobile death.
- If you have some sufficient knowledge of English, you can make yourself understand almost everywhere.
- Interviewer: 'What sort of job are you looking for?' - Curtis: '__________.'
- Peter: 'Hi, David. Do you think it's possible for you to have a talk sometime today?' - David: '_________.'
- What is the main point of the passage?
- The word 'appreciation” in paragraph 1 is closest in meaning to
- Why does the author compare rain forests and coral reefs in paragraph 1? Most of their inhabitants require water.
- The passage suggests that most rain forest species are_______
- The word 'there” in paragraph 3 refer to
- The author argues that there is more diversity of life in the sea than in the rain forests because
- Which of the following is NOT mentioned as an example of microscopic sea life?
- Which of the following conclusions is supported by the passage?