Read the passage then answer the questions
Da Nang has a population of nearly 800,000 people. The Han River flows through the city. The city part on the east bank is newer and more spacious. The city part on the west bank is more crowded. There are five bridges across the river. The Han River Bridge is the newest one now.
The cost of living in Da Nang is the lowest in Central Viet Nam. Da Nang has many beaches. Among them, Non Nuoc Beach is one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. But walking in the streets on a summer afternoon is not a good idea in Da Nang. There are not many trees so there are not many shadows. It is often very hot at noon.Câu hỏi:
What is the population of Da Nang?
- A. The population of Da Nang is nearly 800,000 people.
- B. The population of Da Nang is nearly 300,000 people.
- C. The population of Da Nang is nearly 600,000 people.
- D. The population of Da Nang is nearly 1,800,000 people.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: A
Kiến thức: Đọc hiểu
Dân số Đà Nẵng là bao nhiêu?
Thông tin: Da Nang has a population of nearly 800,000 people.
Tạm dịch: Đà Nẵng có dân số gần 800.000 người.
Đáp án: The population of Da Nang is nearly 800,000 people.
Mã câu hỏi: 422374
Loại bài: Bài tập
Môn học: Tiếng Anh
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Odd one out: square, cathedral, post office, postman
- Odd one out: teacher, better, larger, quieter
- Odd one out: lucky money, firework, decorate, kumquat tree
- Odd one out: bay, cave, mountain, calendar
- Odd one out: talkative, funny, helpful, thin
- At Tet, my mom and my grandma usually _____ many traditional dishes. We love it!
- I was surprised with the fact that pigs are ______ than dogs.
- My friend is interested in paintings so her dad takes her to the ______ on weekends.
- He decided to travel the world but then he realized that nowhere is ______ than Viet Nam.
- - '______________________” Go along this street. It’s on your right.
- _______ is older, your grandfather or grandmother?
- This is a difficult question, so only _______ students can answer it.
- Children ____ learn another language at the age of six.
- _______ this street and turn left in the intersection. The park is on your right.
- Our country ______ many festivals and celebrations and I really want to know about the origins of them.
- At Tet, in the northern part of Viet Nam, people usually decorate their house with _______ flowers.
- Nha Trang beach is one of the beautiful ______ in Viet Nam.
- You should _____ the door before entering others’ rooms.
- There _____ two parks and a lake in my neighbourhood.
- Ha Long Bay has thousands of big and small _______.
- Let’s (21) ____________ on Sunday afternoon at An Café on Truong Cong Giai Street.
- There’s also a cinema opposite the café (22) _________ we can see a film after we have coffee.
- To (23) __________ to the café, take bus number 8 to Quang Trung Street.
- To get to the café, take bus (24) __________ 8 to Quang Trung Street.
- Go along the street (25) _________ you get to the traffic lights and then turn right.
- Find the mistake: There are some apple juice and some lemonade. Which one do you prefer?
- Find the mistake: I would like to give my sister some advices on some dishes she should try in Da Nang ci
- Find the mistake: My parents always tells us to keep quiet in a public place.
- Find the mistake: How many bread do you want?
- Find the mistake: Children should to do morning exercises to stay healthy.
- What is the population of Da Nang?
- Which part of the city is more spacious?
- Which part of the city is more crowded?
- Which bridge is the newest?
- What is Non Nuoc Beach like?
- How many times a week do you go to the library?
- We have no oil left in the kitchen.
- She has three dolls and two teddy bears in her room.
- It is good to finish your homework after school.
- Living in a city is noisier than living in a countryside.