Odd one out: bay, cave, mountain, calendar
- A. bay
- B. cave
- C. mountain
- D. calendar
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: D
Kiến thức: Từ khác loại
A. bay (n): vịnh
B. cave (n): hang động
C. mountain (n): núi
D. calendar (n): lịch
Phương án D là danh từ chỉ lịch/ tờ lịch, còn lại đều là danh từ chỉ sự vật trong tự nhiên
Mã câu hỏi: 422347
Loại bài: Bài tập
Môn học: Tiếng Anh
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Odd one out: square, cathedral, post office, postman
- Odd one out: teacher, better, larger, quieter
- Odd one out: lucky money, firework, decorate, kumquat tree
- Odd one out: bay, cave, mountain, calendar
- Odd one out: talkative, funny, helpful, thin
- At Tet, my mom and my grandma usually _____ many traditional dishes. We love it!
- I was surprised with the fact that pigs are ______ than dogs.
- My friend is interested in paintings so her dad takes her to the ______ on weekends.
- He decided to travel the world but then he realized that nowhere is ______ than Viet Nam.
- - '______________________” Go along this street. It’s on your right.
- _______ is older, your grandfather or grandmother?
- This is a difficult question, so only _______ students can answer it.
- Children ____ learn another language at the age of six.
- _______ this street and turn left in the intersection. The park is on your right.
- Our country ______ many festivals and celebrations and I really want to know about the origins of them.
- At Tet, in the northern part of Viet Nam, people usually decorate their house with _______ flowers.
- Nha Trang beach is one of the beautiful ______ in Viet Nam.
- You should _____ the door before entering others’ rooms.
- There _____ two parks and a lake in my neighbourhood.
- Ha Long Bay has thousands of big and small _______.
- Let’s (21) ____________ on Sunday afternoon at An Café on Truong Cong Giai Street.
- There’s also a cinema opposite the café (22) _________ we can see a film after we have coffee.
- To (23) __________ to the café, take bus number 8 to Quang Trung Street.
- To get to the café, take bus (24) __________ 8 to Quang Trung Street.
- Go along the street (25) _________ you get to the traffic lights and then turn right.
- Find the mistake: There are some apple juice and some lemonade. Which one do you prefer?
- Find the mistake: I would like to give my sister some advices on some dishes she should try in Da Nang ci
- Find the mistake: My parents always tells us to keep quiet in a public place.
- Find the mistake: How many bread do you want?
- Find the mistake: Children should to do morning exercises to stay healthy.
- What is the population of Da Nang?
- Which part of the city is more spacious?
- Which part of the city is more crowded?
- Which bridge is the newest?
- What is Non Nuoc Beach like?
- How many times a week do you go to the library?
- We have no oil left in the kitchen.
- She has three dolls and two teddy bears in her room.
- It is good to finish your homework after school.
- Living in a city is noisier than living in a countryside.