The purpose of the projects mentioned is
- A. to persuade herders to live on eco-tourism not raising animals
- B. to elevate the status of the women in the communities
- C. to increase the population of snow leopards in wildlife reserves
- D. to make local people have a sustainable life to protect snow leopards
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: C
Đáp án C
Kiến thức: Đọc hiểu
Mục đích của các dự án được đề cập là
A. thuyết phục người chăn nuôi sống bằng du lịch sinh thái chứ không nuôi động vật
B. nâng cao vị thế của phụ nữ trong cộng đồng
C. để tăng dân số báo tuyết trong dự trữ động vật hoang dã
D. để làm cho người dân địa phương có một cuộc sống bền vững để bảo vệ báo tuyết
Thông tin: To address this problem, local religious leaders have called for an end to snow leopard killings, saying that these wild animals have the right to exist peacefully. They’ve also tried to convince people that the leopards are quite rare and thus it is important to protect them.ADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- The aircraft carrier is indispensable in naval operations against sea or shore based enemies.
- People are now far more materialistic than their predecessors years ago.
- He was successful because he was determined to pursue personal goals. He was not talented.
- There was a serious flood. All local pupils couldn’t go to school on that day.
- I would willingly have lent you the money myself if only I’d known you needed it.
- The scene is set in Normandy, but most of the characters in this novel are Londoners.
- We got caught in a traffic jam so we were among the last to arrive.
- When Susan invited us to dinner, she really showed off her culinary talents.
- The works of the English theoretical physicist and cosmologist Stephen Hawking helped pave the way for the framework of general relativity and theoretical prediction of black holes dynamics and mechanics.
- A professor of economy and history at our university developed a new theory of the relationship between historical events and financial crises.
- The Mediterranean, a large sea surrounded by land, is a mile depth on the average and more than 2000 miles long.
- If you record people spoke a disappearing language, you can keep important information about both the language and its speaker.
- Ken and Tom are high-school students. They are discussing where their study group will meet.
- Peter: Do you think that we should use public transportation to protect our environment?” – Jerry: __________.”
- According to decision-worksheet theory, an optimal decision is defined as one that
- Which of the following terms is defined in the passage?
- The word 'essential' in paragraph 1 is closest in meaning to
- The author states that 'On the average, people can keep about seven ideas in their minds at one' (paragraph 3) to explain that
- The word 'it' in paragraph 4 refers to
- What does the passage mainly discuss?
- Of the following steps, which occurs BEFORE the others in making a decision worksheet?
- It’s no longer possible to argue that crime is ______ with unemployment.
- The authorities have shown no signs of _______ to the kidnappers’ demands.
- Many of the beautiful buildings in our cities ______ by exhaust gases from cars and factories. We must do something to stop this.
- Residents were warned not to be extravagant with water, ______ the low rainfall this year.
- That play was ______ for her to see again.
- His wife is a terrible snob. She _____ almost all his friends because they have north country accents.
- Upon returning from the class, _______.
- All three TV channels provide extensive _____ of sporting events.
- According to the conditions of my scholarship, after finishing my degree, ______.
- There are many ______ in our library.
- Those letters _____ now. You can do the typing later.
- The more he tried to explain, _______ we got.
- Which of these is NOT true about the Himalayan Homestays program?
- The purpose of the projects mentioned is
- The phrase 'this trend” in paragraph 4 refers to
- What is the main idea of the third paragraph?
- The word 'address” in in paragraph 6 can be replaced by
- Why is the Mongolian womens status in the community 'elevated”?
- According to conservationists, what is the best way to save the snow leopard?
- The word 'bodies” in paragraph 3 refers to