The phrase “this trend” in paragraph 4 refers to
- A. the fall in the snow leopard population
- B. the pressures caused by the black market
- C. increasing conflict with the herders
- D. the opinions of conservationists
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: A
Đáp án A
Kiến thức: Đọc hiểu
Cụm từ "xu hướng này" trong đoạn 4 đề cập đến
A. sự suy giảm trong dân số báo tuyết B. áp lực gây ra bởi thị trường chợ đen
C. gia tăng xung đột với những người chăn nuôi D. ý kiến của các nhà bảo tồn
“this trend” đề cập đến “the fall in the snow leopard population”
As a result of these pressures, the current snow leopard population is estimated at only 4,000 to 7,000, and some fear that the actual number may already have dropped below 3,500. The only way to reverse this trend and bring these cats back from near extinction… (Như là kết quả của sức ép này, dân số báo tuyết hiện tại ước tính chỉ có 4.000 đến 7.000, và một số người lo ngại rằng con số thực tế có thể đã giảm xuống dưới 3.500. Cách duy nhất để đảo ngược xu hướng này và mang những con mèo này trở lại từ gần như tuyệt chủng…)RANDOM
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- The aircraft carrier is indispensable in naval operations against sea or shore based enemies.
- People are now far more materialistic than their predecessors years ago.
- He was successful because he was determined to pursue personal goals. He was not talented.
- There was a serious flood. All local pupils couldn’t go to school on that day.
- I would willingly have lent you the money myself if only I’d known you needed it.
- The scene is set in Normandy, but most of the characters in this novel are Londoners.
- We got caught in a traffic jam so we were among the last to arrive.
- When Susan invited us to dinner, she really showed off her culinary talents.
- The works of the English theoretical physicist and cosmologist Stephen Hawking helped pave the way for the framework of general relativity and theoretical prediction of black holes dynamics and mechanics.
- A professor of economy and history at our university developed a new theory of the relationship between historical events and financial crises.
- The Mediterranean, a large sea surrounded by land, is a mile depth on the average and more than 2000 miles long.
- If you record people spoke a disappearing language, you can keep important information about both the language and its speaker.
- Ken and Tom are high-school students. They are discussing where their study group will meet.
- Peter: Do you think that we should use public transportation to protect our environment?” – Jerry: __________.”
- According to decision-worksheet theory, an optimal decision is defined as one that
- Which of the following terms is defined in the passage?
- The word 'essential' in paragraph 1 is closest in meaning to
- The author states that 'On the average, people can keep about seven ideas in their minds at one' (paragraph 3) to explain that
- The word 'it' in paragraph 4 refers to
- What does the passage mainly discuss?
- Of the following steps, which occurs BEFORE the others in making a decision worksheet?
- It’s no longer possible to argue that crime is ______ with unemployment.
- The authorities have shown no signs of _______ to the kidnappers’ demands.
- Many of the beautiful buildings in our cities ______ by exhaust gases from cars and factories. We must do something to stop this.
- Residents were warned not to be extravagant with water, ______ the low rainfall this year.
- That play was ______ for her to see again.
- His wife is a terrible snob. She _____ almost all his friends because they have north country accents.
- Upon returning from the class, _______.
- All three TV channels provide extensive _____ of sporting events.
- According to the conditions of my scholarship, after finishing my degree, ______.
- There are many ______ in our library.
- Those letters _____ now. You can do the typing later.
- The more he tried to explain, _______ we got.
- Which of these is NOT true about the Himalayan Homestays program?
- The purpose of the projects mentioned is
- The phrase 'this trend” in paragraph 4 refers to
- What is the main idea of the third paragraph?
- The word 'address” in in paragraph 6 can be replaced by
- Why is the Mongolian womens status in the community 'elevated”?
- According to conservationists, what is the best way to save the snow leopard?
- The word 'bodies” in paragraph 3 refers to