Italian TV has ______ a young composer to write an opera for the TV’s thirtieth anniversary.
- A. appointed
- B. ordered
- C. consulted
- D. commissioned
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: D
Đáp án D
Kiến thức: Từ vựng
appoint (v): bổ nhiệm, chỉ định consult (v): hỏi ý kiến
order (v): đặt mua, ra lệnh commission (v): ủy nhiệm, giao việc
Tạm dịch: Truyền hình Ý đã ủy nhiệm cho một nhà soạn nhạc trẻ viết một vở opera cho lễ kỉ niệm 30 năm của TV.ADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- By next Saturday, Tom ______ a whole month without smoking a cigarette.
- The man _______ his car outside hasn’t come back for it yet.
- She agreed that all the present paperwork ______ for everyone to have more time to socialize.
- I would rather Jane ______ my brother so much money when he asked for. I know for sure that I will have to pay his debt.
- You should take regular exercise _____ sitting in front of the television all day.
- I think almost everyone has heard the news from her, ________?
- I remember ______ him tomorrow. It will be a big sum of money I’ve been saving so far.
- The lake had ice on it this morning. It ________ very cold last night.
- The world-famous physicist and ______ Stephen Hawking published on important paper before he died at the age of 76.
- Because the waiter didn’t ______ what I ordered, he brought me a mutton steak instead of the chicken wings that I’d wanted.
- Italian TV has ______ a young composer to write an opera for the TV’s thirtieth anniversary.
- The acoustics in the concert hall were very poor and it was necessary to _____ performers’ voices.
- American children customarily go trick-or-treating on Halloween.
- At every faculty meeting, Ms. Volatie always manages to put her foot in her mouth.
- He was able to finish his book. It was because his wife helped him.
- The weather was so dismal. They had to cancel the picnic immediately.
- Adela and Phuong are talking about her new friend.Adela: ________?” – Phuong: He’s tall and thin with blue eyes.”
- Fiana and Fallon are talking about the weather.Fiana: Isn’t it going to rain tonight?” – Fallon: _________.”
- Impressed as we were by the new cinema, we found it rather expensive.
- She said she would go to the police unless she was given her money back.
- As television programmes become more popular, they seem to get worse.
- What perception do most people have of weather forecasters?
- Meteorologists get their information from
- Creating a weather forecast is complex because
- The computer has to be carefully programmed
- Weather forecasters have to know the material well because
- What does 'this” in paragraph 2 refer to?
- In Britain, people’s attitude to the weather
- Nowadays, weather forecasters have to
- One of the reasons why families break up is that parents are always critical of each other.
- My uncle, who is an accomplished guitarist, taught me how to play.
- Prevented the soil from erosion, the trees planted by the fanner many years before were what stopped the flood from reaching his house.
- The medical problems of parents and their children tend to be very similar to because of the hereditary nature of many diseases.
- Neither of the two candidates who had applied for admission to the Industrial Engineering epartment were eligible for admission.
- What is the main purpose of the passage?
- In paragraph 1, why does the author mention the platypus?
- The word 'paralyzed” in paragraph 1 is closest in meaning to
- In paragraph 2, what does the word 'them” refer to?
- The word 'defends” in paragraph 2 is closest in meaning to
- What are scientists surprised by?
- What would scientists like to investigate further?