The Eiffel Tower _______ design was revolutionary at its time, is still a marvelous structure.
- A. which
- B. that
- C. whose
- D. whom
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: C
Dịch: "Tháp Effel có cái thiết kế mang tính cách mạng tại thời điểm đó và vẫn là một cấu trúc diệu kì"VDOC
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- He has been learning hard to prepare _______ the coming final exam.
- Assessment is commonly _______ form of written test.
- _______ the end of the course, the students have to take an exam on four basic skills of the target language.
- The position require a BA degree or something _______.
- Statistics indicate that depressed patients are more likely to become ill than are _______ people.
- They are university professors who ______ in the history of the Russian empire.
- The purpose of secondary education is to give students common knowledge to ______ for either higher education or vocational education.
- Secondary education in Hong Kong is largely based on the British education _______.
- In New Zealand students _______ secondary school at the ages from about 13 to 18.
- Secondary school in Pakistan begins from grade 9 and __ for four years.
- What is your major _______ at university? - I learn physics.
- After _______ the relevant A Level qualifications the student can enter university.
- _______ school is very important for _______ country to develop.
- What time would we get there _______ the subway?
- If it _______ an hour ago, we would have stayed inside.
- If I feel too excited to sleep, I _______ reading one of our reports.
- If he _______ well on the training courses last year, he _______ offered the promotion now.
- _______ I had learned English when I was at high school.
- ______ he gets here soon, we will have to start the meeting without him.
- He took me to the university _______.
- _______ gets the highest grade will be awarded a scholarship.
- He was the only American representative _______ at the conference.
- My favorite month is always February ___ we celebrate Valentines Day.
- My father told me to tell him the reason _______ I had been home late.
- The Eiffel Tower _______ design was revolutionary at its time, is still a marvelous structure.
- I did not come to your party due to the rain.
- They got success since they took my advice.
- Unless you come on time, we will go without you.
- Thanks to her high grades at university, she is offered the position.
- I am very interested in the book you lent me last week.