Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that best combines each pair of sentences in the following questions.Câu hỏi:
I accepted the new job after all. It is making me feel exhausted.
- A. Perhaps I shouldn’t have accepted this new job, as it’s making me feel exhausted.
- B. Perhaps it would have been better if I hadn’t agreed to this new job since it is so boring.
- C. It is of deep regret that I didn’t turn down the job offer due to its hardship and long hour work.
- D. If it had not been for my acceptance the new job offer, I wouldn’t have felt exhausted.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: A
Đáp án A
Kiến thức: Viết lại câu
Tạm dịch: Tôi cuối cùng đã chấp nhận công việc mới. Nó khiến tôi cảm thấy mệt mỏi.
A. Có lẽ tôi không nên chấp nhận công việc mới này, vì nó khiến tôi cảm thấy mệt mỏi.
B. Có lẽ sẽ tốt hơn nếu tôi không đồng ý với công việc mới này vì nó quá nhàm chán.
C. Thật là tiếc nuối khi tôi không từ chối lời mời làm việc do độ khó và thời gian làm việc lâu của nó.
D. Nếu tôi không chấp nhận đề nghị làm việc mới, tôi hẳn đã không cảm thấy kiệt sức.ADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Ha Long Bay, the global heritage recognized twice by the UNESCO, remains one of the country’s top attractions.
- 'What a novel idea for the farewell party” said Nam to the monitor.
- We should have our school’s swimming pool cleaned before the summer begins because it is looking dirty.
- When two people get married, it is with the assumption that their feelings for each other are immutable and will never alter.
- That the genetic differences make one race superior to another is nothing but a tall story.
- Golf wear has become a very lucrative business for both the manufacturers and golf stars.
- Unless you get your information from a credible website, you should doubt the veracity of the facts until you have confirmed them else where.
- What does paragraph 1 mainly discuss?
- The word 'one” refers to______.
- Para.1 mentions that Art Nouveau glass was sometimes similar to which aspect of ancient buried glass______.
- The word 'overtaken” in line 19 is closest in meaning to______.
- What does the author mean by stating that 'function should determine form”?
- It can be inferred from the passage that one reason Functionalism became popular was that it______.
- Paragraph 3 supports which of the following statements about Functionalism?
- According to the passage, an object made in the Art Nouveau style would most likely include ______.
- Ensoleill and Sunny are talking about Ted’s accident last week.Ensoleill: A motor bike knocked Ted down”. Sunny: ____________”
- Mary and her friend, Ensoleill, are in a coffee shop. Mary: Would you like Matcha ice–cream or Caramen with jam?” Ensoleill: ______________”.
- High–level sport people must maintain a high level of fitness ______ run the risk of suffering injuries that cause permanent damage.
- Many students prefer ______ assessment as an alternative to exams.
- British Leyland is aiming to push ______ its share of UK car sale to 25% over the next two years.
- The press thought the sale manager would be depressed by his dismissal but he just ______.
- Just as you arrived, I ______ ready to go out.
- Your sister has lost an awful lot of weight. She must have been on a diet, ______?
- You should accept the Nokia mobile phone as a 16–birthday present from your parents delightedly. Don’t ______.
- ______ irritating they are, you shouldn’t lose temper with small children.
- There are ______ that not only governments but also individuals should join hand to tackle.
- If I weren’t afraid of travelling by air, I ______ to go to American by ship, which took me much longer time.
- He built up a successful business but it was all done ______ of his health.
- ______ is over your head is just an exaggeration because you have well prepared for it over the years.
- It is unclear which agency will be responsible for cleaning the canal if it will become polluted again in the near future.
- Perfume tends to be lost its flavor when it has not been properly sealed.
- Water environment in the world–renowned Ha Long bay has been under tremendous pressure from the socio–economic activities in the area.
- Compared to preindustrial times, the number of hours in the workweek in the nineteenth century______.
- The 'idea' mentioned in line 15 refers to ____________.
- Which of the following is mentioned as one of the purposes of the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938?
- What is one reason for the change in the length of the workweek for the average worker in the United States during the 1930s?
- What does the passage mainly discuss?
- The word 'henceforth' in line 13 is closest in meaning to
- Which of the following is NOT mentioned as evidence that the length of the workweek has been declining since the nineteenth century?
- I accepted the new job after all. It is making me feel exhausted.
- Since 1970, the United Nations has been celebrating April 22nd as Earth Day.