Ann hoped _____ to join the private club. She could make important business contact here.
- A. being invited
- B. to invite
- C. to be invited
- D. inviting
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: C
Đáp án C
Kiến thức: câu bị động
Theo ngữ cảnh, ở đây ta cần dùng động từ ở thể bị động: (hope) to be invited
Tạm dịch: Ann hy vọng được mời tham gia câu lạc bộ tư nhân. Cô ấy có thể có được liên hệ kinh doanh quan trọng ở đây.ADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Many citizens say that they are _____ of the political policies of the candidates in a local election.
- If he _____ the lesson yesterday, he could do the test better today.
- Many people hate Mondays, saying that they really _____.
- Their children _____ lots of new friends since they _____ to that town.
- Sometimes in a bad situation, there may still be some good things. Try not to throw out the _____ with the bathwater”.
- There is no reason to _____ his honesty; he is absolutely sincere.
- Ann hoped _____ to join the private club. She could make important business contact here.
- Before I send this article to the editor, I’d be grateful if you could _____ it for me.
- By next year, my son will have _____ his education at Cambridge University.
- The problem needs to be _____ urgently, otherwise it will be too late.
- Tom looks so frightened and upset. He _____ something terrible.
- There are so many _____ names now that it is impossible to remember them all.
- The Oxford Dictionary is well known for including many different meanings of words and to give real examples.
- All the candidates for the scholarship will be equally treated regarding of their sex, age, or nationality.
- The assumption that smoking has bad effects on our health have been proved.
- In remote communities, it’s important to replenish stocks before the winter sets in.
- Friendship changed to antipathy when the settlers took the Indian’s land.
- Talking about your feeling can help you get clear about what you feel.
- The government has launched a new road safety campaign in an attempt to reduce the number of road accidents.
- Daniel: Do you think it’s bad to keep all the candy to yourself?”Jacob: ____________________”
- Mary: 'Let me bring something to your party, won’t you?”Laura: _______________________”
- What does this passage mainly discuss?
- According to tha passage, how do scientists define continents?
- The word 'bounded' is closest in meaning to
- The author in the passage implies that the disagreement among scientists is based on the fact that __________.
- According to the passage, what are the differences in the structure of continents?
- The phrase 'This process' refers to __________.
- The word 'evidence' in the last line is closest in meaning to ___________.
- According to the writer, students today are different from those she knew in that they are ___________.
- The word 'handle” in paragraph 2 mostly means ______.
- According to the writer, students’ difficulties to cope with college life are partly due to _________.
- The phrase 'on medication” in paragraph 3 is similar in meaning to ___________.
- Which of the following is NOT TRUE according to the passage?
- Students who are not well – prepared to be young adults” with all the responsibilities of life will need ______.
- According to the writer, failure in life and less support from parents will ______.
- What is probably the writer’s attitude in the passage?
- It was not until after I got home that I realized I had not set the burglar alarm in the office.
- Only with careful environmental planning can we protect the world in which we live.
- The warning was ignored. It was given to the players about their behavior on the pitch.
- The plan may be ingenious. It will never work in practice.
- He held the rope with one hand. He stretched it out.