Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.Câu hỏi:
A smile can be observed, described, and reliably identify; it can also be elicited and manipulated under experimental conditions.
- A. smile
- B. identify
- C. can also
- D. experimental
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: B
Đáp án B
Kiến thức: Câu bị động, sửa lỗi sai
identify => identified
Chủ ngữ trong câu là vật (smile) nên ta phải dùng dạng bị động. Dạng bị động với động từ khuyết thiếu: Modal
verb + be + PP
Tạm dịch: Một nụ cười có thể được quan sát, mô tả và xác định một cách chắc chắn; nó cũng có thể được gợi ra và thao tác trong điều kiện thực nghiệm.RANDOM
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- A smile can be observed, described, and reliably identify; it can also be elicited and manipulated under experimental conditions.
- It was suggested that he studies the material more thoroughly before attempting to pass the exam.
- Some methods to prevent soil erosion are plowing parallel with the slope of hills, to plant trees on unproductive land, and rotating crops.
- Marco Polo’s account of his travels has been invaluable to historians.
- Satish’s point of view was correct but his behavior with his father was quite impertinent.
- Kenny asked for permission to smoke, but his colleague couldn’t put up with the smoke.- Kenny: Do you mind if I smoke in here?”
- Hana and Jenifer are talking about a book they have just read.- Hana: The book is really interesting and educational.”-Jenifer: _________.”
- We found the bad weather very inconvenient. We chose to find a place for the night.
- She tried very hard to pass the driving test. She could hardly pass it.
- She simply took it for granted that the check was good and did not ask him any questions about it.
- Juan Manuel Santos was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize 2016 for his resolute efforts to bring the country’s more than 50-year-long civil war to an end.
- The topic of the passage is ________.
- The word 'mechanisms” in paragraph 1 is most likely ________.
- It can be inferred from the passage that, in summer, ________.
- The word 'benign” in paragraph 3 is closest in meaning to ________.
- The expression 'in concert” in paragraph 3 could best be replaced by ________.
- The word 'itself” in paragraph 3 refers to ________.
- All of the following are mentioned in the passage about supercells EXCEPT that they ________.
- This reading would most probably be assigned in which of the following courses?
- I know we had an argument, but I know I’d quite like to ______.
- It is vital that everyone ______ aware of the protection of the environment.
- My uncle was ______ ill last summer; however, fortunately, he is now making a slow but steady recovery.
- All of her sons joined the army when the war broke ______.
- This is the second time you ______ your door key.
- Her fiance is said ______ from Harvard University five years ago.
- This is ______ the most difficult job I’ve ever had to do.
- The number of higher education ______ has risen this year for the first time in more than a decade.
- Not until 1856 ______ across the Mississippi River.
- At first sight I met her, I was impressed with her ______ eyes.
- ______ the film’s director, Ben Affleck, was famously left off the 85th Oscar’s Best Director list of nominees surprised everyone.
- I love this painting of an old man. He has such a beautiful ______ smile.
- What does the passage mainly discuss?
- The phrase 'in season” in paragraph 1 refers to
- The word prevent” in paragraph 1 is closest in meaning to
- During the 1860’s, canned food products were
- It can be inferred that railroad refrigerator cars came into use
- The word 'them” in paragraph 2 refers to
- The author implies that in the 1920’s and 1930’s home deliveries of ice
- Had the advertisement for our product been better, more people would have bought it.
- 'How beautiful you are today!” he said.
- The sooner we solve this problem, the better it will be for all concernd.