The author of the passage implies that ______.
- A. atlases provide a bird’s eye view of country.
- B. atlases can be versatile instruments.
- C. maps use a variety of scales in each projection.
- D. maps of countries differ in size.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: B
Đáp án B
Tác giả của bài văn ám chỉ rằng ______.
A. atlas cung cấp cái nhìn toàn cảnh của đất nước.
B. atlas có thể là dụng cụ linh hoạt.
C. bản đồ sử dụng nhiều tỷ lệ đa dạng cho mỗi phép chiếu.
D. bản đồ ở các quốc gia khác nhau về kích cỡ.
Từ dẫn chứng ở câu 39 có thể suy ra được đáp án B, atlas không chỉ cho ta thấy được sơ đồ vị trí địa lí của mỗi quốc gia mà còn cho thấy được những chỉ số khác trong nhiều lĩnh vực như dân số, y tế, trình độ giáo dục, dinh dưỡng, công nghiệp hóa, … => nó là một công cụ linh hoạt.ADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- According to most doctors, massage relieves pain and anxiety, eases depression and speeding up recovery from illnesses.
- Good scientists always cooperate with each others no matter what theirnationalities are.
- Diana would rather that her husband doesn’t work so hard.
- They asked me whether I was working ______.
- If you are not Japanese, so what ______ are you?
- She played ______ confidently, but her timing was not good.
- In a modern family, the husband is expected to join hands with his wife to______ the household chores.
- The government plans to bring in new laws______ parents to take more responsibility for the education of their children.
- ______ broken several world records in swimming.
- I am sure that everything will be all right ______.
- While everyone else in this class prefers working in groups, Alice likes working ______.
- Jake, the boy who sat beside me in class, used to wear______ shirt to school.
- Without your help, I ______ the technical problem with my computer the other day.
- The University administrations are introducing new measures to ______ that the enrolment process runs smoothly.
- Only one of our gifted students______to participate in the final competition.
- Reaching 35 and obviously aging, Jane has to make up her mind on her future very soon.
- How many countries took part in the last Olympic Games?
- Why do you join those wires? I think by contrast, you have to split them up.
- His career advancement was slow and he did not gain any promotion until he was 40, when he won the position of the company’s Chief Executive.
- I didn’t arrive in time. I was not able to see her off.
- We spent about one-third of our lives sleeping. We know relatively little about sleep.
- I didn’t know you were coming, so I didn’t wait for you.
- No sooner had she put the telephone down than her boss rang back.
- Unless we protect the environment, our life will be badly affected.
- A - Would you mind lending me your bike?”B - ______”.
- -John: Would you like to join our volunteer group this summer?”- Mike: ______?
- What is the main topic of this passage?
- According to the passage, the first map in Pennycooke’s World Atlas shows______
- In the passage, the word 'invaluable” is closest in meaning to______.
- Which of the following is NOT mentioned in the passage?
- The word 'layout” in the passage refers to______.
- It can be inferred from the passage that maps can be used to______.
- The author of the passage implies that ______.
- What is the main idea of the passage?
- New information is easier to remember if you______.
- The following things should help you remember things better when you study, EXCEPT______.
- Acronyms should help you remember______.
- You move information from your short-term memory to your long-term memory when you______.
- Which of the following may not be in your long-term memory?
- All of these things would be useless for remembering new words EXCEPT______.
- The names of the Great Lakes in North America are easier to remember______.