Acronyms should help you remember______.
- A. dates
- B. telephone numbers
- C. chemical formulas
- D. names
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: D
Đáp án D
Các từ viết tắt sẽ giúp bạn ghi nhớ______.
A. ngày tháng.
B. số điện thoại.
C. công thức hóa học.
D. họ tên.
Dẫn chứng ở tip 8: “8. Think of word clues to help you remember information. One very helpful kind of word clue is an acronym. An acronym is a word formed from the first letter of a group of words. For example, many American schoolchildren learn the names of the Great Lakes in the North America by remembering the word homes. Homes is an acronym that comes from the names of the Great Lakes: Huron, Ontario, Michigan, Erie, Superior” – (Nghĩ tới những từ manh nha sẽ giúp bạn ghi nhớ thông tin tốt hơn. Một trong những kiểu từ manh nha hữu ích đó là từ viết tắt. Từ viết tắt là một từ được cấu tạo nên từ chữ cái đầu tiên của một nhóm từ. Ví dụ như, nhiều học sinh Mĩ học tên Hồ Ngũ Đại ở Bắc Mĩ bằng cách ghi nhớ từ “homes”. “Homes” là từ viết tắt bắt nguồn từ chữ cái đầu của tên 5 hồ: Huron, Ontario, Michigan, Erie, Superior)
=> Từ ví dụ có thể suy ra chữ viết tắt có thể giúp bạn ghi nhớ được những cái tên tốt hơn.RANDOM
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- According to most doctors, massage relieves pain and anxiety, eases depression and speeding up recovery from illnesses.
- Good scientists always cooperate with each others no matter what theirnationalities are.
- Diana would rather that her husband doesn’t work so hard.
- They asked me whether I was working ______.
- If you are not Japanese, so what ______ are you?
- She played ______ confidently, but her timing was not good.
- In a modern family, the husband is expected to join hands with his wife to______ the household chores.
- The government plans to bring in new laws______ parents to take more responsibility for the education of their children.
- ______ broken several world records in swimming.
- I am sure that everything will be all right ______.
- While everyone else in this class prefers working in groups, Alice likes working ______.
- Jake, the boy who sat beside me in class, used to wear______ shirt to school.
- Without your help, I ______ the technical problem with my computer the other day.
- The University administrations are introducing new measures to ______ that the enrolment process runs smoothly.
- Only one of our gifted students______to participate in the final competition.
- Reaching 35 and obviously aging, Jane has to make up her mind on her future very soon.
- How many countries took part in the last Olympic Games?
- Why do you join those wires? I think by contrast, you have to split them up.
- His career advancement was slow and he did not gain any promotion until he was 40, when he won the position of the company’s Chief Executive.
- I didn’t arrive in time. I was not able to see her off.
- We spent about one-third of our lives sleeping. We know relatively little about sleep.
- I didn’t know you were coming, so I didn’t wait for you.
- No sooner had she put the telephone down than her boss rang back.
- Unless we protect the environment, our life will be badly affected.
- A - Would you mind lending me your bike?”B - ______”.
- -John: Would you like to join our volunteer group this summer?”- Mike: ______?
- What is the main topic of this passage?
- According to the passage, the first map in Pennycooke’s World Atlas shows______
- In the passage, the word 'invaluable” is closest in meaning to______.
- Which of the following is NOT mentioned in the passage?
- The word 'layout” in the passage refers to______.
- It can be inferred from the passage that maps can be used to______.
- The author of the passage implies that ______.
- What is the main idea of the passage?
- New information is easier to remember if you______.
- The following things should help you remember things better when you study, EXCEPT______.
- Acronyms should help you remember______.
- You move information from your short-term memory to your long-term memory when you______.
- Which of the following may not be in your long-term memory?
- All of these things would be useless for remembering new words EXCEPT______.
- The names of the Great Lakes in North America are easier to remember______.