She is not really friendly. She does not get on well ____ her classmates.
- A. from
- B. with
- C. for
- D. to
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: B
Đáp án đúng là B.
get on well with: hòa đồngADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Go _______ this book because it has the information you need
- Helen has gone out and she will not be _______ till midnight
- Everything is _______ you. I cannot make _______ my mind yet
- There is no food left. Someone must have eaten it _______
- The explorers made a fire to _______ off wild animals
- If something urgent has _______ up, phone me immediately and I will help you
- The passengers had to wait because the plane ______ off one hour late
- Be careful! =________ The tree is going to fall
- The organization was established = _________ in 1950 in the USA
- Within their home country, National Red Cross and Red Crescent societies assume = _________ the duties and responsibilities of a national relief society
- The bomb exploded = _______ in the garage; fortunately no one hurt
- They had to delay = ________ their trip because of the bad weather
- It took me a very long time to recover from = __________ the shock of her death
- He did not particularly want to play = _________any competitive sport
- I am tired because I went to bed =_________ late last night.
- The stranger came ___ me and asked, 'Is there a post office near here?'
- Frankly speaking, your daughter does not take _______ you at all
- She is not really friendly. She does not get on well ____ her classmates
- I would be grateful if you kept the news _______ yourself. Do not tell anyone about it
- They were late for work because their car _______ down