Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questionsCâu hỏi:
Despite the traffic hold-ups, we were able to arrive at the airport in the nick of time just before the check-in counter closed.
- A. with all our luggage
- B. at the very last moment
- C. in a terrible condition
- D. with much time to spare
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: DADMICRO
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- John and Mike are talking about Mike’s new car. John: ________” Mike: Thanks. I’m glad to hear that.”
- Nancy and James are talking about their school days. Nancy: I think school days are the best time of our lives.” James: _______.
- Heavily contaminated with wastes from nearly factories, the water in this river is not suitable for daily use.
- There is an increase in the prevalence of electronic books as more people are turning to digitalised reading materials.
- Despite the traffic hold-ups, we were able to arrive at the airport in the nick of time just before the check-in counter closed.
- The research findings were reliable since modern technology was used to increase the precision of the sampling procedure.
- Parents often advise their children to study hard in the hope that they will _______ success in the future.
- We know that we are at fault for our third consecutive defeat, so there is no need to _______ salt into the wound.
- It is believed that travelling is a good way to expand our _______ of the world.
- The students’ plan for a musical show to raise money for charity received ______ support ________ from the school administrators.
- Andrian got surprisingly high grades in the final exam. He ______ his lessons very carefully.
- Sue rarely misses a chance to do voluntary work, ________?
- If he didn’t have to work today, he _____ his children to the zoo.
- Maria decided ________ her education after a gap year.
- The school drama club is _________ a play for the school’s anniversary, which is due to take place next month.
- Many people head for the countryside where the flat ________ of fields helps them escape from the hectic city life.
- Only after the bus ____ for a few miles did Jane realise she was on the wrong route.
- Despacito, ______ over four billion times on YouTube, is one of the most favourite songs among teenagers worldwide.
- What is the passage mainly about?
- The word 'warriors” in paragraph 2 mostly means__________
- The word 'them” in paragraph 3 refers to ________
- According to the paragraph 3, the Osingira is built by ________.
- The word alter” in paragraph 4 is closest in meaning to _________.
- According to the passage, what do the teenage boys to the Eunoto?
- According to the passage, which of the following is TRUE?
- What does the passage mainly discuss?
- The word 'envisage' in paragraph 1 is closest in meaning to ________.
- As mentioned in paragraph 2, misbehaviour can be discouraged if potential offenders ___________.
- The phrase 'a mixed blessing' in paragraph 3 probably means _______
- What does the author imply in paragraph 3?
- It is stated in paragraph 4 that unrecorded events __________.
- According to paragraph 5, why do social media users already act more carefully online?
- The word 'they' in paragraph 6 refers to _________.
- 'You should take better care of your health,' said Tom's mother.
- They report that soil pollution has seriously threatened the livelihood of many local farmers.
- My friend has stopped eating fast food.
- It was the year 2003 that Vietnam hosted the Southeast Asian Games (SEA Games) for the first time.
- The keynote speaker started with some complementary remarks about the organisers of the conference, and then proceeded with her speech.
- My classmates is going on a trip to Cuc Phuong National Park this weekend.
- Lucy paid a visit to the local orphanage. She then decided to donate part of her savings to the children there.
- Laura practised playing the instrument a lot. She could hardly improve her performance.