Mrs. Skate’s in a fashion store. Choose the most suitable response to fill in the blank in the following exchange:
- Mrs. Skate: “How can this dress can be so expensive?”
- The shop assistant: “________.”
- A. Yes, it’s the most expensive
- B. You’re paying for the brand
- C. What an expensive dress
- D. That’s a good idea
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: B
Đáp án B
Kiến thức: ăn hoá giao tiếp
Tạm dịch: Bà Skate đang ở trong một cửa hàng thời trang. Chọn câu trả lời phù hợp nhất để điền vào chỗ trống trong trao đổi sau:
- Bà Skate: "Sao chiếc váy này có thể đắt đến thế?"
- Trợ lý cửa hàng: "________".
A. âng, nó đắt nhất C. Thật là một chiếc váy đắt tiền
B. Bà đang trả tiền cho thương hiệu. D. Đó là một ý tưởng hayADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Food prices have raised so rapidly in the past few months that some families have been forced to alter their eating habits.
- Having finished his term paper before the deadline, it was delivered to the professor before the class.
- Since vitamins are contained in a wide variety of foods, people seldom lack of most of them.
- We should participate in the movements ______ the natural environment.
- ______ number of boys were swimming in the lake, but I didn’t know ______ exact number of them.
- John forgot ______ his ticket so he was not allowed ______ the club.
- Snow and rain ______ of nature.
- Her outgoing character contrasts ______ with that of her sister.
- It turned out that we ______ rushed to the airport as the plane was delayed by several hours.
- When I was a child, I loved to splash through the ______ after rain.
- Learning Spanish isn’t so difficult once you ______.
- Staying in a hotel costs ______ renting a room in a dormitory for a week.
- Please don’t ______ a word of this to anyone else, it’s highly confidential.
- In spite of his abilities, Peter has been ______ overlooked for promotion.
- I wish you ______ me a new one instead of having it ______ as you did.
- Jim invited Helen to visit his gardens:- Helen: 'I love your garden. The plans are well taken care of!'
- Mrs. Skate’s in a fashion store. Choose the most suitable response to fill in the blank in the following exchange.
- Adding a garage will enhance the value of the house.
- You never really know where you are with her as she just blows hot and cold.
- Are you looking for a temporary or a permanent job?
- Constant correction of speaking ‘errors’ by a teacher is often counter-productive, as student may become afraid to speak at all.
- Jack has won a jackpot prize. 10% of it was donated to flooded areas.
- Had she read the reference books, she would have been able to finish the test.
- My advice is that you get straight to the point in the next report.
- I whispered as I didnt want anybody to hear our conversation.
- Tim graduated with a good degree. He joined the ranks of the unemployed.
- What is the main topic of the passage?
- The phrase 'exposed to' in line 2 could best be replaced by which of the following?
- Which of the following does the passage infer?
- The word 'ingest' could best be replaced by which of the following?
- The word 'dilapidated' is closest in meaning to which of the following?
- According to the passage, what is the most common source of lead poisoning in children?
- What does the author imply in the final sentence of the passage?
- The word 'havoc' in paragraph 1 is closest in meaning to
- What is the main thrust of paragraph 1?
- What is the 'blueprint' as discussed in paragraph 1?
- The word 'teeming” in paragraph 2 is closest in meaning to
- What was the vision behind the governments policy discussed in paragraph 2?
- The word 'inculacate' as used in paragraph 4 means
- How has 'One Child Policy' supposed improved the value of females?
- Look at the four squares [■] that indicate where the following sentence can be added to the passage