Choose the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s)Câu hỏi:
He decided not to buy the (fake) = _____ watch and wait until he had more money.
- A. forger
- B. original
- C. faulty
- D. authentic
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: DADMICRO
Mã câu hỏi: 17418
Loại bài: Bài tập
Môn học: Tiếng Anh
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- It is important to note that such a happy marriage does not come about by accident, but it had
- The human brain is often compared to a computer, and such an analogy can be misleading.
- He decided not to buy the fake watch and wait until he had more money.
- His achievements were partly due to the _____ of his wife.
- Some people are concerned with physical ………… when choosing a wife or husband.
- If we had taken his sage advice, we wouldn’t be in so much trouble now.
- Our consultant ……… the results of her advice by the end of this week.
- You are not _______ to say anything unless you wish to do so.
- _____________, but now he’s made a complete recovery.
- Billy, come and (give me a hand) = ____ with cooking.
- Looking _______ three children all day is a hard work.
- Some of my classmates wanted to know ________________
- The week of exams left Miranda exhausted, and she’s still rather ___________
- It was ……….. of you to leave the medicine where the children could get it.
- ____________ allow some students from less affluent families to attend college.
- I think you should have your house__________ for the new year.
- The last time I went to the museum was a year ago.
- Most doctors and nurses have to work on a _______ once or twice a week at the hospital.
- Each term is _________ by a one-week break called half term.
- They asked me how long did it take to get to Paris by train.
- Jennifer asked me _______ the week before.
- So much progress ___________ that there may be space-flights to Mars.
- I ______ for her two hours, but she _______ yet.
- The visitors were complaining _____________ in the rain.
- – You look great in this new dress.– ________.
- People in our community no longer smoke as much as they used to.
- Lan suggested going out for dinner.
- She never looks ______ anyone who she is talking ______. She seems to be lack ______ confidence.
- – How well you are playing!–________.
- He had never experienced such (discourtesy) = _____ towards the president as it occurred at the annual meeting in May.
- In order to ____________ with his studies he worked through the summer.
- What is the main subject of the passage?
- In lines I and 4, the word 'enemies' refers to______.
- According to the passage, how does the stick caterpillar make itself look like a twig?
- Which of the following is true of stick insects?
- Which of the following are NOT mentioned in the passage as objects that are imitated as a means of protection?