Provided your handwriting is legible, the examiner will accept your answer.
- A. Although the examiner cannot read your handwriting, he will accept your answer.
- B. Whatever your handwriting, the examiner will accept your answer.
- C. The examiner will accept your answer if your handwriting is beautiful.
- D. So long as the examiner can read your handwriting, he will accept your answer.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: D
Đáp án D
Kiến thức: Câu điều kiện
Dạng khác của câu điều kiện:
provided/ providing that + clause: với điều kiện là, miễn là = as/so long as
Câu điều kiện loại 1: If + S + V(s,es), S + Will/Can/shall......+ (not)+ Vo
Động từ của mệnh đề điều kiện chia ở thì hiện tại đơn, còn động từ trong mệnh đề chính chia ở thì tương lai đơn.
Dùng để diễn tả những điều có thể xảy ra ở hiện tại hoặc tương lai.
Tạm dịch: Nếu chữ viết tay của bạn dễ đọc, người kiểm tra sẽ chấp nhận câu trả lời của bạn.
= Miễn là người kiểm tra có thể đọc được chữ viết tay của bạn, anh ta sẽ chấp nhận câu trả lời của bạn.ADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- My brother __________ a lot of things for the past five years.
- The number of students attending the conference yesterday __________ fifty-five.
- They have a __________ discussion on biology last night.
- Her grandfather’s illness was __________ we thought at first.
- The woman asked __________ get lunch at school.
- The factory is said __________ in a fire two years ago.
- She reads newspaper everyday to look for a vacant positions __________ which she can apply.
- I saw your school’s __________ in today’s edition of Viet Nam News.
- Many children are under such a high __________ of learning that they do not feel happy at school.
- I can’t __________ this noise any longer. I’m going to write a letter of complaint to the local authority about this problem.
- __________ you, I’d think twice about that decision.
- It is important that Mrs Hoa __________ Mr Nam of the meeting tomorrow.
- Billy, come and give me a hand with cooking.
- Pollution will increase to catastrophic levels unless we develop cleaner power sources.
- Mary, I think these clothes are inappropriate for this important celebration.”
- This puzzle is a piece of cake; I can do it with my eyes closed.
- - Louisa: Oh, no! I left my book at home. Can I share yours?” - Will: _________________ .”
- - Mary: Your new hairstyle is quite attractive!”- Sheila: ____________. I think it makes me look 10 years older.”
- A conductor uses signals and gestures to let the musicians to know when to play various parts of composition.
- Communication is the act of transferring information through neither verbal messages or non-verbal signals.
- From the documents, the interviewer will have some insight into your social skills, work motivation, and keen for the job.
- This is the first time I have attended such an enjoyable wedding party.
- Provided your handwriting is legible, the examiner will accept your answer.
- Why don’t you get your hair cut, Gavin?” Said Adam.
- He had saved a lot of money. He travelled to Australia.
- The situation was embarrassing. She did not know what to do.
- At the age of eight, the writers house was ______________.
- The word rough” is closest in meaning to ______________.
- The writers father retired early because ______________.
- The following are true EXCEPT ______________.
- Growing up by the sea, the writer felt ______________.
- The writer learnt to sail ______________.
- When taking the university entrance exams, ______________.
- The phrase 'through word-of-mouth” in the first paragraph probably means__________.
- According to the second paragraph, why is it important for us to learn about various professions?
- Why does the author mention the steps of job hunting in the past in the first paragraph?
- According to the last paragraph, career counselling is now a 'big business” due to ___________.
- The word marketable” as used in the second paragraph could be best replaced by __________________.
- The word 'them” in the second paragraph refers to _______________.
- According to the second paragraph, all of the following steps are mentioned in hunting jobs today EXCEPT _______________.
- It can be inferred from the passage that what determine one’s success in job hunting is _______________.