Kate completed her higher education. She then decided to travel the world before getting a job.
- A. Without completing her higher education, Kate decided to travel the world before getting a job.
- B. Given that Kate decided to travel the world before getting a job, she completed her higher education.
- C. Having completed her higher education, Kate decided to travel the world before getting a job.
- D. Kate had scarcely travelled the world before getting a job when she completed her higher education.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: CADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Silas is talking to his roommate, Salah, about the Olympic Games.
- Laura is telling Bob about her exam results. Laura: _________” Bob: That’s great. Congratulation!”
- Thanks to highly sophisticated technology, scientists have made many important discoveries in different fields.
- It is firmly believed that books are a primary means for disseminating knowledge and information.
- With price increases on most necessities, many people have to tighten their belt for fear or getting into financial difficulties.
- Today the number of start-ups in Vietnam is mounting as the government has created favourable conditions for them to develop their business.
- It __________ to reason that Jason passed the exam with flying colours on account of his working hard during the term.
- Our father suggested ______ to Da Nang for this summer holiday.
- The patients _________ with the new drud showed better signs of recovery than those receiving conventional medicine.
- Only after she _______ from a severe illness did she realise the importance of the good.
- Several measures have been proposed to _________ the problem of unemployment among university graduates.
- There is no excuse for your late submission! You ______ the report by last Friday.
- The presenter started his speech with a few _______ jokes to build rapport with the audience.
- It is advisable that the aprrentice should be _________ to learn the ins and outs of the new jobs.
- Mary rarely uses social networks, __________ ?
- Candidates are advised to dress formally to make good ______ on job interviewers.
- If Martin were here now, he ________ us to solve this difficult problem.
- You shouldn’t lose heart; success often comes to those who are not ______ by failures.
- It concerns many sociologists that inadequate parents skills may lead to an increase in the number of incidents of juvenile delinquency.
- It is the ASEAN Para Games that disabled athletes have an opportunity to have their talents and efforts recognised.
- Teenagers is greatly influenced by not only their parents but also their peers.
- I find it useful to join the sports club.
- It it believed that modern farming methods have greatly improved farmers’ lives.
- 'Would you like to go to the show with me?' Anna said to Bella.
- Mary left home to start an independent life. She realised how much her family meant to her.
- Kate completed her higher education. She then decided to travel the world before getting a job.
- What is the passage mainly about?
- According to paragraph 1, in a letter of application, the applicant tries to __________.
- The word “it” in paragraph 2 refers to ___________
- The word explicitly” in paragraph 2 is closest in meaning to _________
- According to the passage, which of the following is TRUE about a letter of application?
- The word broach” in paragraph 4 is closest in meaning to _________
- According to paragraph4, in a job interview, the applicant should be ready to _________.
- Which of the followinng best serves as the title for the passage?
- The word adulation” in paragraph 1 is closest in meaning to _________.
- The phrase a handful” in paragraph 3 is probably descriptive of a child who is _____.
- Which of the following is mentioned in paragraph 3 as a potential impact of keeping a pet?
- The word one” in paragraph 4 refers to ________
- According to paragraph 4, which of the following is one of the roles played by Muskoka at the Mulberry Bush?
- Which of the following best summaries Chris Woodhead’s viewpoint in paragraph 5?
- Which of the following is implied in the passage?