Yellow is used to highlight information in a text because
- A. it is an important colour
- B. it is a highly visible colour
- C. it can be used to caution people
- D. people prefer this colour to other colours
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: D
Đáp án B
Kiến thức: Đọc hiểu
Màu vàng được sử dụng để làm nổi bật thông tin trong một văn bản vì
A. nó là một màu sắc quan trọng. C. nó là một màu dễ nhận thấy.
B. nó có thể được dùng để cảnh báo mọi người. D. người ta thích màu này hơn màu khác.
Thông tin: This highly visible shade is found on everything from school buses to traffic signs and pens that we use to highlight important information in a text. The colour is also used to caution peopleADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Halley’s comet, viewing through a telescope, was quite impressive.
- There are a car and two vans in front of my house.
- All her children have graduated from university, that is the reason for her to be proud.
- The more you practise your English, _______.
- Mrs. Brown was the first owner _______ dog won 3 prizes in the same show.
- If she _______ a car, she would go out in the evening.
- You are old enough. I think it is high time you applied _______ a job.
- Because of the_______ of hospital employees at the hospital, the head of administration began advertising job openings in the newspaper.
- Friendship is a two-sided_______ , it lives by give-and-take.
- Do you _______ your new roommate, or do you two argue?”
- The majority of Asian students reject the American _______ that marriage is a partnership of equals.
- Bob has a bad lung cancer and his doctor has advised him to _______ smoking.
- According to FAO, Vietnam is _______ second largest coffee producer in the world after Brazil.
- When she came home from school yesterday, her mother _______ in the kitchen.
- We were made _______ hard when we were at school.
- – Kate: “How lovely your cats are.” – David: “ ___________ .”
- – Geogre: In my opinion, action films are exciting.” – Frankie: ________ .”
- Edwards seems like a dog with two tails this morning.” – Haven’t you hear the news? His wife gave birth a baby boy early this morning.”
- The whole village was wiped out in the bombing raids.
- The president expressed his deep sorrow over the bombing deaths.
- Ann has always made good in everything she has done.
- It was nice of you to give me the present. Thank you.” Mary said to Helen.
- We last went to that cinema 2 months ago.
- In spite of his poverty, he led a devoted life to the revolutionary cause.
- The song says about the love of two young students. She is studying the song.
- He didn’t hurry. Therefore, he missed the plane.
- The passage is mainly about________
- The four boys of the Beatles
- The word 'sensational” is closest in meaning to
- The first songs of the Beatles were_________
- What is not true about the Beatles?
- The Beatles stopped their live performances because
- The word 'they” is closest in meaning to
- What word might describes the attitudes of the writer?
- According to the pasage, the colour red______.
- Yellow is used to highlight information in a text because
- What is this text mainly about?
- The word “they” refers to
- What are English speakers refering to when they talk about feeling blue”?
- The first man-made colors were produced.
- The phrase 'this idea” refers to _____________.