Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions from 36 to 42.
Vietnam officially became a full member of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) on July 28, 1995. Since then, Vietnam has worked together with other ASEAN member countries to reinforce regional cooperation and made great contributions to maintaining peace, stability and reconciliation in the region.
In the past years in the ASEAN, Vietnam has reaped (obtained) many successes in all social and economic fields. The country has gradually restructured its administrative apparatus to suit a market economy and to integrate into the international community. Vietnam has made a good impression on ASEAN countries with its achievements in economic development especially in hunger eradication and poverty alleviation. ASEAN countries' investment into Vietnam has also increased sharply. With a high economic growth rate averaging seven percent each year, Vietnam has been able to decrease economic gap slightly with Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines and Brunei.
In addition, Vietnam actively works to integrate culturally and socially with the Southeast Asian region while preserving its own cultural features. Thirteen is not a long period for such an important political event but what has been achieved in relations between Vietnam and the association is creating splendid prospect for the future.Câu hỏi:
Which is the best title of the passage?
- A. How Vietnam joined ASEAN.
- B. Vietnam's contributions to ASEAN's development.
- C. Vietnam's achievements in relation with the ASEAN community.
- D. Vietnam-ASEAN: a decade of companionship and development.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: C
Đáp án C
Đâu là tiêu đề phù hợp nhất cho đoạn văn?
A. Cách Việt Nam gia nhập ASEAN.
B. Những đóng góp của Việt Nam cho sự phát triển của ASEAN.
C. Những thành tựu của Việt Nam trong mối quan hệ với cộng đồng ASEAN.
D. Việt Nam- ASEAN: thập kỉ của tình hữu nghị và sự phát triển.
Một số dẫn chứng tiêu biểu như:
+ “Vietnam has worked together with other ASEAN member countries to reinforce regional cooperation and made great contributions to maintaining peace, stability and reconciliation in the region”- (Việt Nam làm việc cùng với các nước thành viên ASEAN để tăng cường hợp tác trong khu vực và đã có những đóng góp to lớn trong việc duy trì hòa bình, ổn định và hòa giải trong khu vực).
+ “Vietnam has made a good impression on ASEAN countries with its achievements in economic development especially in hunger eradication and poverty alleviation”- (Việt Nam đã tạo ấn tượng tốt đối với các nước ASEAN bằng những thành tựu trong công cuộc phát triển nền kinh tế, đặc biệt là trong chương trình xóa đói giảm nghèo).
+ “With a high economic growth rate averaging seven percent each year, […]” – (Với tốc độ tăng trưởng kinh tế cao trung bình bảy phần trăm mỗi năm, […]).ADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- The house was very quiet when I got home because of everyone had gone to bed.
- Today the number of people whom enjoy winter sports is almost double that of twenty years ago.
- William Samuel Johnson, who helped write the Constitution, become the first president of Columbia University in 1787.
- He is disappointed at not being offered the job, but I think he will ______it.
- 'Would you like to have ____ coffee?'
- My parents first ______each other at the Olympic Games in 1982.
- My sister is very fond ______eating chocolate candy.
- The old woman is said ______all her money to an old people's home when she died.
- His pronunciation causes me a lot of ______.
- Dien Bien Phu is the place ______our army won a resounding victory in 1954.
- Could you please tell me ______?
- The students in this class were made ______very hard.
- If Jane had time, she ______to the beach with her classmates this weekend.
- Endangered species ______by the World Wildlife Fund.
- The more you talk about the situation, ______.
- -How do you get to work?”.- ______”.
- -David : You’ve got a beautiful dress!”.- Helen : ______”.
- How many countries took part in the last Olympic Games?
- The trouble with Frank is that he never turns up on time for a meeting.
- That is a well-behaved boy whose behaviour has nothing to complain about”.
- It is a really difficult matter for pessimists to decide how to solve now”.
- Your coffee is not as good as mine.
- She didn’t stop her car because she didn’t see the signal.
- He broke my watch.
- Hemingway developed a very concise writing style. His name is well- known throughout the world.
- Although it was raining heavily, we still went to school.
- Which is the best title of the passage?
- How has ASEAN countries investment into Vietnam also increased?
- How long has Vietnam been a full member of ASEAN?
- Which word means an end to a disagreement and the start of a good relationship again”?.
- Which information is not given in the passage?
- That Vietnam ______ is an example of Vietnams achievement in economy.
- With a ______ growth rate averaging seven percent each year.
- Where was Langston Hughes born?
- When did he travel to Spain?
- Where did he win the Writer Bynner Prize for undergraduate poetry?
- Which of the following statements is NOT true?
- When did Langston Hughes move to Cleveland?
- When were his collections of poetry published?
- Langston Hughes was ______ years old when he went to Mexico.
- Langston Hughes ______.