How long has Vietnam been a full member of ASEAN?
- A. For the past few years.
- B. As long as Singapore.
- C. Since 1995.
- D. For a decade.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: C
Đáp án C
Việt Nam đã là thành viên đầy đủ của ASEAN trong bao lâu?
A. trong vài năm gần đây.
B. lâu bằng Singapore.
C. kể từ 1995.
D. trong một thập kỉ.
Dẫn chứng ở câu đầu tiên: “Vietnam officially became a full member of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) on July 28, 1995”- (Việt Nam chính thức trở thành thành viên của Hiệp hội các Quốc gia Đông Nam Á (ASEAN) vào ngày 28 tháng 7 năm 1995).ADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- The house was very quiet when I got home because of everyone had gone to bed.
- Today the number of people whom enjoy winter sports is almost double that of twenty years ago.
- William Samuel Johnson, who helped write the Constitution, become the first president of Columbia University in 1787.
- He is disappointed at not being offered the job, but I think he will ______it.
- 'Would you like to have ____ coffee?'
- My parents first ______each other at the Olympic Games in 1982.
- My sister is very fond ______eating chocolate candy.
- The old woman is said ______all her money to an old people's home when she died.
- His pronunciation causes me a lot of ______.
- Dien Bien Phu is the place ______our army won a resounding victory in 1954.
- Could you please tell me ______?
- The students in this class were made ______very hard.
- If Jane had time, she ______to the beach with her classmates this weekend.
- Endangered species ______by the World Wildlife Fund.
- The more you talk about the situation, ______.
- -How do you get to work?”.- ______”.
- -David : You’ve got a beautiful dress!”.- Helen : ______”.
- How many countries took part in the last Olympic Games?
- The trouble with Frank is that he never turns up on time for a meeting.
- That is a well-behaved boy whose behaviour has nothing to complain about”.
- It is a really difficult matter for pessimists to decide how to solve now”.
- Your coffee is not as good as mine.
- She didn’t stop her car because she didn’t see the signal.
- He broke my watch.
- Hemingway developed a very concise writing style. His name is well- known throughout the world.
- Although it was raining heavily, we still went to school.
- Which is the best title of the passage?
- How has ASEAN countries investment into Vietnam also increased?
- How long has Vietnam been a full member of ASEAN?
- Which word means an end to a disagreement and the start of a good relationship again”?.
- Which information is not given in the passage?
- That Vietnam ______ is an example of Vietnams achievement in economy.
- With a ______ growth rate averaging seven percent each year.
- Where was Langston Hughes born?
- When did he travel to Spain?
- Where did he win the Writer Bynner Prize for undergraduate poetry?
- Which of the following statements is NOT true?
- When did Langston Hughes move to Cleveland?
- When were his collections of poetry published?
- Langston Hughes was ______ years old when he went to Mexico.
- Langston Hughes ______.