Susan rarely stays up late, _______?
- A. is she
- B. isn’t she
- C. does she
- D. doesn’t she
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: C
Đáp án C
Kiến thức: Câu hỏi đuôi
Trong vế câu chính nếu có các trạng từ mang tính phủ định như “rarely” thì câu hỏi đuôi ở dạng khẳng định.
Vế chính dùng động từ, nên câu hỏi đuôi ta dùng trợ động từ.
Tạm dịch: Susan hiếm khi thức khuya, đúng không?ADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- The maintenance of these old castles must cost a lot of money.
- People in the mountainous areas are still in the habit of destroying forests for cultivation.
- Only one person who can provide the best solution to the question will be promoted and ______ a financial grant.
- If some endangered species ______ in zoos, it would help to ensure their future survival.
- My grandfather retired from work last month. He _______ for the same company for 40 years.
- This building _______ finished by the end of last year but there have been so many strikes that it isn’t finished yet.
- Susan rarely stays up late, _______?
- Hearing about people who mistreat animals makes me go hot under the ______.
- Florida, ______ the Sunshine state, attracts many tourists every year.
- You look really tired. You could ______ a week’s holiday, I think.
- For Arabic speakers, more than two consonants together can be difficult to _______, so they often insert a short vowel between them.
- Flat-roofed buildings are not very ______ in areas where there is a great deal of rain or snow.
- The local press has been pouring ______ on the mayor for dissolving the council.
- As a small boy, he was used to ______ alone in the house for an hour or two.
- Mike graduated with a good degree. However, he joined the ranks of the unemployed.
- Nam defeated the former champion in three sets. He finally won the inter-school table tennis championship.
- He was driving very fast because he didn’t know the road was icy.
- It is difficult to start looking for a job at my age.
- I spent more time on the last question than I did on the first four.
- It can be inferred from the passage that the first dinosaurs most likely appeared on Earth around
- It can be inferred from the passage that the word 'coelacanth” comes from the Greek
- What is NOT true about the prehistoric coelacanth, according to the passage?
- The pronoun 'It” in the third paragraph refers to
- What is stated in the passage about the prehistoric coelacanth?
- This passage is about a fish
- According to the passage, why are scientists sure that the prehistoric coelacanth was a flesh-eater?
- The topic of the preceding paragraph is most likely
- In early days, hydrochloric acid was done by heating a mixture of sodium chloride with iron sulfate.
- Never in the history of humanity has there been more people living on this relatively small planet.
- The number of wild horses on Assateague is increasing, resulted in overgrazed marsh and dune grasses.
- If one fails to achieve a goal, his or her efforts are fruitless.
- Hazardous waste is waste that has substantial or potential threats to public health or the environment.
- - Janet: How did you get here?” - Susan: _____.”
- - Janet: Do you feel like going to the cinema this evening?” - Susan: _____.”
- The pronoun 'it” in the 3rd paragraph refers to which of the following?
- When did Clinton ask the U.S. government for funds for the canal?
- The Seneca Chief was
- The information in the passage
- The word 'boon” in the 2nd paragraph is closest in meaning to
- The paragraph following the passage most probably discusses
- Where in the passage does the author mention a committee that worked to develop the canal?