Students_____________ to participate in the after school activities.
- A. encourage
- B. is encouraged
- C. are encouraged
- D. encouraged
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: CADMICRO
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Education is ……….a subject that the whole society cares about deeply.
- The parents had been warned (again and again) = _______ about their son’s misbehavior.
- Vietnamese students have to take an ……….exam to go to a college or university.
- The work ……by the time you ……here.
- Did Bob take the test ?” Yes, and …………….., he passed it easily”.
- Keeping calm is the secret of passing the driving test.
- The little girl wouldn’t go on the trip ……her father went, too.
- What exactly …………… when I came into your office yesterday?
- He was_____ in his final attempt. What a pity for him!
- They travelled across India and then flew on to Japan.
- They…….the refrigerator for fifteen years.
- He was the only ________ that was offered the job.
- Ken…………….anything about machines.
- ……I ask him for the money he owes me, he says he will bring it in a few days, but I don’t think he has got it at all.
- Application ………admission will not be processed without a high school diploma.
- If he knew the facts, he ………..us what to do.
- Most discipline problems caused by students start ……… their families.
- Students_____________ to participate in the after school activities.
- If / our school / access / the Internet / we / learn / better.
- More colleges / universities / recently/ help / students prepare / having a job.
- higher / rank / the person facing you/ lower you bow.
- I / regret / not / study / enough / pass / final exam
- Peter said / he / me he / stop / smoke.
- However / there / several certain difficulties / most students / study / abroad have to encounter.
- Works wrote by Vladimir Nabokov often contain heroes and heroines who have lived in many places
- If you had tried harder, you might succeed in the examination last month.
- Stuart stopped to write his letter because he had to leave for the hospital.
- Watching a film, especially an education one, helps broaden our knowledge.
- According to the passage, English children__________.
- Since 1988, state schools _________ .
- Some people believe _________.
- What is the purpose of the British education system?