According to the passage, the positions and colors of the figures in high- tech animation are determined by…………
- A. drawing several version
- B. analyzing the sequence from different angles
- C. enlarging one frame at a lime
- D. create new frames
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: D
Key words: positions, colors, figures in high- tech animation
Clue: The computer computers the position and colors for the figures in the picture, and sends this information to the recorder, which captures it on film” Do vậy chọn đáp án D. using computer calculations. Sử dụng máy tính để tính toán.ADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- These exercises look easy, but they are very relatively difficult for us.
- The sun releases large amounts of energetic every day.
- Life began on our planet about 3,500 million years before.
- Kay: I wouldn’t do that if I were you.” John: _______”
- Lucy: You look really nice in that red sweater!” Sue : _______”
- The lost hikers stayed alive by eating wild berries and drinking spring water.
- Everything was in a thorough mess.
- Henry has found a temporary job in a factory.
- Why are you being so arrogant?
- Sam speaks Chinese well and his Japanese is good, too.
- It’s a bad line. Do you want me to give you a ring later?
- Had she read the reference books, she would have been able to finish the test.
- We’d better leave them a note. It’s possible they’ll arrive later.
- She prefers going to the library to staying at home.
- Deborah is going to take extra lessons to ___ what she missed when she was away.
- My class has three……...taking part in this year’s competition.
- In spite of her abilities, Laura has been _____ overlooked for promotion.
- This is the school………I used to study.
- Don’t ________ the kettle; it’s still hot.
- Policemen are sometimes on ________ at night.
- George won five medals at the competition. His parents ____very proud of him.
- I’d rather you …………..a noise last night; I couldn’t get to sleep.
- This is the third time James ________ the volunteer program to the village.
- The higher the content of carbon dioxide in the air is,_____.
- By the time you got her letter, she………………in Paris.
- …….you help me to send this document to my office by fax?
- What aspect of computer animation does the passage mainly discuss?
- According to the passage, in computer- assisted animation the role of the computer is to draw the…………..
- The word they” in the second paragraph refers to………………….
- According to the passage, the frame buffers mentioned in the third paragraph are used to…………..
- According to the passage, the positions and colors of the figures in high- tech animation are determined by…………
- The word capture” in the fourth paragraph is closest in meaning to………
- According to the passage, how do computer- animation companies often test motion?
- With what topics is the passage primarily concerned?
- The word ban” in line 3 most nearly means to…………….
- The word supported” in line 6 could best be replaced by…………..
- According the passage, why did women become active in politics?
- What had occurred shortly after the Civil War?
- What does the nineteenth Amendment guarantee?
- The word it” in line 17 refers to……………
- When were women allowed to vote throughout the United States?