Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions from 36 to 42.
Animation traditionally is done by hand- drawing or painting successive frame of an object, each slightly different than the proceeding frame. In computer animation, although the computer may be the one to draw the different frames, in most cases the artist will draw the beginning and ending frames and the computer will produce the drawings between the first and the last drawing. This is generally referred to as computer- assisted animation, because the computer is more of a helper than an originator.
In full computer animation, complex mathematical formulas are used to produce the final sequences of pictures. These formulas operate on extensive databases of numbers that defines the objects in the pictures as they exist in mathematical space. The database consists of endpoints, and color and intensity information. Highly trained professionals are needed to produce such effects because animation that obtains high degrees of realism involves computer techniques from three- dimensional transformation, shading, and curvatures.
High- tech computer animation for film involves very expensive computer systems along with special color terminals or frame buffers. The frame buffer is nothing more than a giant image memory for viewing a single frame. It temporarily holds the image for display on the screen.
A camera can be used to film directly from the computer’s display screen, but for the highest quality images possible, expensive film recorders are used. The computer computers the position and colors for the figures in the picture, and sends this information to the recorder, which captures it on film. Sometimes, however, the images are stored on a large magnetic disk before being sent to the recorder. Once this process is completed, it is replaced for the next frame. When the entire sequence has been recorded on the film, the film must be developed before the animation can be viewed. If the entire sequence does not seem right, the motions must be corrected recomputed, redisplayed, and rerecorded. This approach can be very expensive and time- consuming. Often, computer- animation companies first do motion tests with simple computer- generated line drawings before selling their computers to the task of calculating the high- resolution, realistic- looking images.Câu hỏi:
What aspect of computer animation does the passage mainly discuss?
- A. The production procession
- B. The equipment needed
- C. The highest cost
- D. The role of the artist
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: A
Key words: aspect of computer animation mainly discuss? Khía cạnh nào của hoạt hình máy tính bài văn chủ yếu bàn luận?
Phân tích: đoạn văn mô tả quá trình sản xuất hoạt hình từ máy tính.
Đáp án A. quá trình sản xuất. B. thiết bị cần thiết C. chi phí cao D. vai trò của người họa sỹADSENSE
Mã câu hỏi: 39200
Loại bài: Bài tập
Môn học: Tiếng Anh
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- These exercises look easy, but they are very relatively difficult for us.
- The sun releases large amounts of energetic every day.
- Life began on our planet about 3,500 million years before.
- Kay: I wouldn’t do that if I were you.” John: _______”
- Lucy: You look really nice in that red sweater!” Sue : _______”
- The lost hikers stayed alive by eating wild berries and drinking spring water.
- Everything was in a thorough mess.
- Henry has found a temporary job in a factory.
- Why are you being so arrogant?
- Sam speaks Chinese well and his Japanese is good, too.
- It’s a bad line. Do you want me to give you a ring later?
- Had she read the reference books, she would have been able to finish the test.
- We’d better leave them a note. It’s possible they’ll arrive later.
- She prefers going to the library to staying at home.
- Deborah is going to take extra lessons to ___ what she missed when she was away.
- My class has three……...taking part in this year’s competition.
- In spite of her abilities, Laura has been _____ overlooked for promotion.
- This is the school………I used to study.
- Don’t ________ the kettle; it’s still hot.
- Policemen are sometimes on ________ at night.
- George won five medals at the competition. His parents ____very proud of him.
- I’d rather you …………..a noise last night; I couldn’t get to sleep.
- This is the third time James ________ the volunteer program to the village.
- The higher the content of carbon dioxide in the air is,_____.
- By the time you got her letter, she………………in Paris.
- …….you help me to send this document to my office by fax?
- What aspect of computer animation does the passage mainly discuss?
- According to the passage, in computer- assisted animation the role of the computer is to draw the…………..
- The word they” in the second paragraph refers to………………….
- According to the passage, the frame buffers mentioned in the third paragraph are used to…………..
- According to the passage, the positions and colors of the figures in high- tech animation are determined by…………
- The word capture” in the fourth paragraph is closest in meaning to………
- According to the passage, how do computer- animation companies often test motion?
- With what topics is the passage primarily concerned?
- The word ban” in line 3 most nearly means to…………….
- The word supported” in line 6 could best be replaced by…………..
- According the passage, why did women become active in politics?
- What had occurred shortly after the Civil War?
- What does the nineteenth Amendment guarantee?
- The word it” in line 17 refers to……………
- When were women allowed to vote throughout the United States?