When I _______ home last night, I _______ that Jane _______ a beautiful candlelight dinner.
- A. had arrived / discovered / prepared
- B. was arriving / had discovered / was preparing
- C. have arrived / was discovering / had prepared
- D. arrived / discovered / was preparing
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: D
Đáp án D.
arrived/ discovered/ was preparing (Hành động chen ngang một hành động xảy ra trong quá khứ)
Dịch: Khi tôi về nhà tối qua, tôi phát hiện ra rằng Jane đang chuẩn bị bữa tối dưới ánh nến.
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- In the last hundred years, traveling _______ much easier and more comfortable
- In the 19th century, it _______ two or three months to cross North America by covered wagon
- In the past the trip _______ very rough and often dangerous, but things _______ a great deal in the last hundred and fifty years
- When Carol _______ last night, I ______ my favorite show on television
- When I _______ home last night, I _______ that Jane _______ a beautiful candlelight dinner
- Average family size has increased from the Victorian era
- They prefer to stay in their home country because family ties
- Although my parents are very busy at work, but they try to spend as much time with their children as possible
- Americans found themselves with less free time over the past few decades even though they are earning more money
- Woody Guthrie has written thousands of songs during her lifetime, many of which became classic-folk songs