Exercise 2: Choose the correct verbs for the right sentences.Câu hỏi:
In the last hundred years, traveling _______ much easier and more comfortable.
- A. becomes
- B. has become
- C. became
- D. will become
Đáp án đúng: B
Đáp án B.
has become: thì hiện tại hoàn thành, diễn tả sự việc xảy ra ở quá khứ và còn tiếp diễn tới hiện tại và tương lai.
Dịch: Trong vòng 100 năm, du lịch càng ngày càng trở nên dễ dàng và thoải mái.
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- In the last hundred years, traveling _______ much easier and more comfortable
- In the 19th century, it _______ two or three months to cross North America by covered wagon
- In the past the trip _______ very rough and often dangerous, but things _______ a great deal in the last hundred and fifty years
- When Carol _______ last night, I ______ my favorite show on television
- When I _______ home last night, I _______ that Jane _______ a beautiful candlelight dinner
- Average family size has increased from the Victorian era
- They prefer to stay in their home country because family ties
- Although my parents are very busy at work, but they try to spend as much time with their children as possible
- Americans found themselves with less free time over the past few decades even though they are earning more money
- Woody Guthrie has written thousands of songs during her lifetime, many of which became classic-folk songs