- A. to be
- B. be
- C. being
- D. been
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: A
Mã câu hỏi: 3339
Loại bài: Bài tập
Môn học: Tiếng Anh
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Choose the word which is stressed differently from the rest: recently, facial, tomorrow, confidence
- Choose the word which is stressed differently from the rest: communicate, impatient, interesting, apologize
- Choose the word which is stressed differently from the rest: carpet, visit, summer, include
- Choose the word which is stressed differently from the rest: expression, example, friendliness, superior
- Choose the word which is stressed differently from the rest: nervous, body, verbal, polite
- A new ______ satellite has just been launched into the earth's orbit to take some necessary photographs
- It is of great ______ to show your interest and politeness when you are having a job interview
- Facial ______ show one's feelings when he is communicating
- She never looks ______ anyone who she is talking ______. She seems to be lack ______ confidence
- He came to ______ for what had happened because he had clearly been in the wrong
- He had never experienced such discourtesy = _________ towards the president as it occurred at the annual meeting in May
- Later a wine reception will be followed by a concert before guests tuck into a banquet = _______
- I ______ to the shops, but I ______ anything because I ______ my wallet
- Jennifer asked me _______ the week before
- I _______ well recently. I _______ to see my doctor yesterday. He said that I _______ some rest
- Facial expression involves some of smallest body movements, but its impact may be greater than any other body language
- Smiles arid grimace can be very effective used in conversation, but more commonly, we do not tend to think that nonverbal physical
- I believe that only very self-confident, knowledge and attentive students will prefer 100% of eye contact time
- Teachers often use eye contact in the classroom to decide who is prepared to answer a question, or that didn't complete his homework assignment
- Beside words the human face is the primary source of information for express an individual's internal feelings.
- They can be shifty and evasive; convey hate, fear, and guilt; or (21) _____ confidence, love, and support.
- Referred to as 'mirrors of the soul' our eyes serve as the major decisive factor in (22) _____ the spoken words.
- The eyes of the man converse as (23) _____ as their tongues, with the advantage that the ocular dialect needs
- (24) _____ dictionary, but it is understood all over the world.
- Except (25) _____ extremely shy individuals, most people look for social acceptance by studying the eyes of others.
- Eyes also can (26) _____ indicate a positive or a negative relationship.
- People tend to look longer and more often at the people whom they trust, respect and care about than at those whom they doubt or (27) _____.
- Eye behavior seems (28) ____ particular importance and is generally used to indicate whether one is open to communication.
- students who think they know the answer will generally (29) ____ at the teacher
- (30) ____ students who do not know the answer will usually try to avoid eye contact.