- A. Have the letters been typed
- B. Have been the letters typed
- C. Have the letters typed
- D. Had the letters typed
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: AYOMEDIA
Mã câu hỏi: 1041
Loại bài: Bài tập
Môn học: Tiếng Anh
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- The education children are received during their primary years is crucial for both their personal development and their country as a whole
- The major goals of primary education is to achieve basic literacy and numeracy among all students
- It is primary education that establishes foundations in science, geography, history, as well other social sciences for young students.
- Most parents prefer an education system which offers the children widest study options in the world.
- The purpose of secondary education is to give common knowledge and to prepare for either higher education and vocational education.
- Bicycles _______ in the driveway
- Beethoven's Fifth Symphony _______ next weekend
- All bottles _______ before transportation
- The trees _______
- _______ yet?
- The telephone _______ by Alexander Graham Bell
- In the US, the first stage of compulsory education _______ as elementary education
- Lots of houses _______ by the earthquake