Choose a, b, c, or d that best completes each unfinished sentence, substitutes the underlined part, or has a close meaning to the original one.Câu hỏi:
London is home to people of many _______ cultures.
- A. diverse
- B. diversity
- C. diversify
- D. diversification
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: A
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- London is home to people of many _______ cultures
- John cannot make a _______ to get married to Mary or stay single until he can afford a house and a car.
- My father phoned me to say that he would come _______ home late
- A curriculum that ignores ethnic tensions, racial antagonisms, cultural _____ and religious differences is pot relevant
- Some researchers have just _______ a survey of young peoples points of view on contractual marriage
- It is not easy to ________ our beauty when we get older and older
- It will take more or less a month to prepare for the wedding
- Many young people have objected to ......................marriage, which is decided by the parents of the bride and groom
- A state banquet was hold in honour of the visiting President
- Unfortunately, not all candidates can be offered a job, some have to be ...............