Sau bài học, mời các em cùng làm bài tập trắc nghiệm writing unit 1 lớp 12 home life nhằm củng cố và ôn tập lại các kỹ năng trong Unit 1.
Câu hỏi trắc nghiệm (8 câu):
Choose the sentence which has the closest meaning to the original one.
- A. Their parents do not want them to go out in the evening.
- B. Their parents never let them to go out in the evening.
- C. Going out in the evening is permitted by their parents.
- D. Although their parents do not allow, they still go out in the evening.
- A. My parents are so busy at work that they cannot find time for their children.
- B. Busy at work as my parents are, they try to find time for their children.
- C. My parents are too busy at work to find time for their children.
- D. My parents rarely have time for their children because they are busy at work.
- A. Of all the soups I have ever eaten, his eel soup is the best.
- B. I have ever eaten many soups that are better than his eel soup.
- C. His eel soup is the worst of all soups I have eaten.
- D. His eel soup is good but I have ever eaten many others better.
- A. Despite her getting up early to prepare breakfast, her children cannot come to school on time.
- B. Because she wants her children to come to school on time, she gets up early to prepare breakfast.
- C. If she does not get up early to prepare breakfast, her children will not come to school on time.
- D. Unless she gets up early to prepare breakfast, her children will not come to school on time.
- A. I have not been to the museum for a year.
- B. A year ago, I often went to the museum.
- C. My going to the museum lasted a year.
- D. At last I went to the museum after a year.
- A. You should take his help for granted.
- B. He will certainly help you.
- C. You shouldn't take his help for granted.
- D. His help is not necessary.
- A. This car should be repaired.
- B. This car is not worth being repaired.
- C. This car is difficult to be repaired.
- D. You needn't repair this car.
- A. Dave's salary was lowered.
- B. Dave lost his job and had to cut in pay.
- C. Dave had an accident and lost his job.
- D. Dave was given a salary increase.