Dave had to take a cut in pay to keep from losing his job.
- A. Dave's salary was lowered.
- B. Dave lost his job and had to cut in pay.
- C. Dave had an accident and lost his job.
- D. Dave was given a salary increase.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: A
Đáp án A.
Cụm từ: take a cut in pay: cắt giảm lương
Take a cut = take a share of money
Dịch: Lương của Dave bị giảm.
Mã câu hỏi: 944
Loại bài: Bài tập
Môn học: Tiếng Anh
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- They are not allowed to go out in the evening by their parents
- Although my parents are busy at work, they try to find time for their children
- His eel soup is better than any other soups I have ever eaten
- She gets up early to prepare breakfast so that her children can come to school on time
- The last time I went to the museum was a year ago
- Don't assume that he will help you
- It's pointless to have this car repaired
- Dave had to take a cut in pay to keep from losing his job
- Peter heard a strange sound on the roof. He became very frightened.
- Tim went on a two-day trip. He took more clothes than necessary.