It's pointless to have this car repaired.
- A. This car should be repaired.
- B. This car is not worth being repaired.
- C. This car is difficult to be repaired.
- D. You needn't repair this car.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: B
Đáp án B.
It's pointless ...= S + be not worth: vô ích
It's pointless + to V: Thật vô ích để làm gì. Do đó đồng nghĩa là "this can is not worth being repaired": xe này không đáng để được sửa
Mã câu hỏi: 942
Loại bài: Bài tập
Môn học: Tiếng Anh
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- They are not allowed to go out in the evening by their parents
- Although my parents are busy at work, they try to find time for their children
- His eel soup is better than any other soups I have ever eaten
- She gets up early to prepare breakfast so that her children can come to school on time
- The last time I went to the museum was a year ago
- Don't assume that he will help you
- It's pointless to have this car repaired
- Dave had to take a cut in pay to keep from losing his job
- Peter heard a strange sound on the roof. He became very frightened.
- Tim went on a two-day trip. He took more clothes than necessary.