The writer _______.
- A. advised women to quit their jobs and stay at home for childrearing
- B. described the situations that working women suffered from stress and exhaustion
- C. conducted several surveys on women and their work
- D. objected to the fact that women worked outside the home
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: BRANDOM
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Although men may know more about diapering babies and vacuuming floors than his father did, but women are still doing most of housework and child rearing
- When men and women are asked who is spending long hours cleaning and tidy up, women are still far ahead of men.
- In 2006, 87.9 per cent of men said they shared housework from their wives, up from 84.4 per cent in 1996
- The proportion of women spend 30 hours a week or more on unpaid housework fell to 19.8 per cent in 2006 from 24.6 per cent in 1996
- According to a 2005 report from Statistics Canada, men spent 2.5 hours a day on unpaid work around the house, as soon as women averaged 4
- The text is about _______
- Being both a career woman and domestic organizer makes women ____
- Which idea is not referred in the text?
- The writer _______
- Women _______
- More and more women have become _______ and do research on many fields as men do
- It is __ that changes womens lives and the perception of womens roles
- They are designing a new program to help businesswomen with an attempt to promote _______ growth
- UNESCO was established to encourage _______ among nations in the areas of education, science, culture, and communication
- The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), was established = _______ in 1946
- More and more women are now joining = _______ the paid labor force worldwide
- UNESCO hopes to encourage universal respect for justice, laws, human _______, and fundamental freedoms.
- UNESCO has its _______ in Paris, France, and operates educational, scientific, and cultural programs and exchanges from 60 field offices worldwide
- As soon as Mary _______, she _______ to her hometown.
- Stay here _______.
- I _______ all the preparations before you _______ home tonight
- ____ the office staff learned about Joness promotion, they threw her a party
- John has not phoned us _______ he left the city
- David was crossing the street _______ a truck turned round at the corner and nearly hit him
- As soon as Mary _______, she _______ to her hometown