Read the passage carefully, then choose (A, B, C, or D) to answer each question:
In developing countries, people are sometimes unaware of the importance of education, and there is economic pressure from those parents who prioritize their children's, making money in the short term over any long-term benefits of education. Recent studies on child labor and, poverty have suggested that when poor families reach a certain economic threshold where families are able to provide for their basic needs, parents return their children to school. This has been found to be true, once the threshold has been breached, even if the potential economic value of the children's work has increased since their return to school.
Other problems are that teachers are often paid less than other professions; a lack of good universities and a low acceptance rate for good universities are evident in countries with a relatively high population density.
India has launched EDUSAT, an education satellite that can reach remote parts of the country at a greatly reduced cost. There is also an initiative supported by several major corporations to develop a $100 laptop. The laptops have been available since 2007. The laptops, sold at cost, will enable developing countries to give their children a digital education. In Africa, an "e-school program" has been launched to provide all 600,000 primary and high schools with computer equipment, learning materials and internet access within 10 years. Volunteer groups are working to give more individuals opportunity to receive education in developing countries through such programs as the Perpetual Education Fund. An International Development Agency project started with the support of American President Bill Clinton uses the Internet to allow co-operation by individuals on issues of social development.Câu hỏi:
In developing countries, ____________.
- A. all parents are rich enough to send their children to school
- B. people all know that education is very important all the time
- C. children have to work instead of going to school
- D. children have rights to get high schooling
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: C
Câu C:" Trẻ em phải làm việc thay vì đi học". Dẫn chứng ở đoạn 1 câu 1.ADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Mike has phoned you more than one hour ago.
- Bill will be invited Ann to the party tomorrow.
- He told that he had met a ghost the day before.
- They told me they hadnt ate such kind of food before.
- If you hadn’t watched that late movie last night, you wouldn’t have been sleepy now.
- We always ___________our exercises carefully.
- Tom ___________to the museums by bus now.
- Tom ____________that he was having a party there in the evening.
- This is the first time I attend such an enjoyable wedding party.
- We have to tell Mary about our change in plans.
- If she __________the train last night, she __________here now.
- John asked me ____________interested in any kind of sports.
- In England schooling is compulsory _______ all children from the age of 5 to 16.
- - John: When do the children in Vietnam go to primary school, Lan?”– Lan: '_____________.”
- Go home,” said the teacher to us.
- If I had enough money, I ____________abroad to improve my English.
- Kate said: “Mike, do you like my dress?”
- If it ___________ warm yesterday, we would have gone to the beach.
- We __________________ each other since we left school.
- - Peter: I thought your baseball game was a lot better, Phil” - Phil: '____________________”
- She didn’t stop her car because she didn’t see the signal.
- The mother told her son ________________so impolitely.
- School uniform is compulsory in most of Vietnamese schools.
- John asked me ________________in English.
- He was the only _______ that was offered the job.
- The factory is said _____________ in a fire two years ago.
- If he ______________harder, the results will be better.
- Beethoven’s Fifth Symphony ______________next weekend.
- To Vietnamese students, the _________ examination to university is very difficult.
- _________________the birds in your garden at three o’clock yesterday afternoon?
- In developing countries, ____________.
- According to recent studies, when parents are able to overcome their financial difficulty,____.
- In populous countries, _____________.
- The third paragraph is about ____________.
- How many projects are presented in the third paragraph?