- Peter: “I thought your baseball game was a lot better, Phil”
- Phil: “____________________”
- A. You’ve got to be kidding. I thought it was bad.
- B. Yes, please. Just a little.
- C. No, thanks. I think I can do.
- D. Not a lot. I’d love to.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: A
Peter: " tôi nghĩ ván bóng chày của chúng ta tốt hơn đấy Phil?
Phil: " Chắc ông đang đùa nhỉ, tôi thấy nó tệ"ADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Mike has phoned you more than one hour ago.
- Bill will be invited Ann to the party tomorrow.
- He told that he had met a ghost the day before.
- They told me they hadnt ate such kind of food before.
- If you hadn’t watched that late movie last night, you wouldn’t have been sleepy now.
- We always ___________our exercises carefully.
- Tom ___________to the museums by bus now.
- Tom ____________that he was having a party there in the evening.
- This is the first time I attend such an enjoyable wedding party.
- We have to tell Mary about our change in plans.
- If she __________the train last night, she __________here now.
- John asked me ____________interested in any kind of sports.
- In England schooling is compulsory _______ all children from the age of 5 to 16.
- - John: When do the children in Vietnam go to primary school, Lan?”– Lan: '_____________.”
- Go home,” said the teacher to us.
- If I had enough money, I ____________abroad to improve my English.
- Kate said: “Mike, do you like my dress?”
- If it ___________ warm yesterday, we would have gone to the beach.
- We __________________ each other since we left school.
- - Peter: I thought your baseball game was a lot better, Phil” - Phil: '____________________”
- She didn’t stop her car because she didn’t see the signal.
- The mother told her son ________________so impolitely.
- School uniform is compulsory in most of Vietnamese schools.
- John asked me ________________in English.
- He was the only _______ that was offered the job.
- The factory is said _____________ in a fire two years ago.
- If he ______________harder, the results will be better.
- Beethoven’s Fifth Symphony ______________next weekend.
- To Vietnamese students, the _________ examination to university is very difficult.
- _________________the birds in your garden at three o’clock yesterday afternoon?
- In developing countries, ____________.
- According to recent studies, when parents are able to overcome their financial difficulty,____.
- In populous countries, _____________.
- The third paragraph is about ____________.
- How many projects are presented in the third paragraph?