The accident happened because she was careless.
- A. The accident was prevented due to her carelessness.
- B. Her carelessness was responsible for the accident.
- C. It was the accident that made her careless.
- D. The more careless she was, the less accident happened.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: BADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- _______, consisting of swimmers performing a synchronized routine of elaborate and dramatic moves in the water, accompanied by music
- Synchronized swimming demands some water skills, and requires incredible strength, endurance, flexibility, grace, artistry and precise timing, _______
- Developed in the early 1900s in Canada, synchronized swimming is a sport performed almost exclusively by women. _______
- When performing routines, competitors will typically wear a nose-clip. _______, to reflect the type of music to which they are swimming
- In synchronized swimming, the costume and music are not judged directly, _______. Underwater speakers ensure that swimmers can hear the music at all times
- He could escape from hurt because he was wearing protective clothes
- We were unable to type the contract because the computer malfunctioned
- The roads were slippery because it snowed heavily
- The accident happened because she was careless.
- I did not understand what the lecturer was saying because I had not read his book