The accident happened because she was careless.
- A. The accident was prevented due to her carelessness.
- B. Her carelessness was responsible for the accident.
- C. It was the accident that made her careless.
- D. The more careless she was, the less accident happened.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: B
Mã câu hỏi: 2391
Loại bài: Bài tập
Môn học: Tiếng Anh
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- _______, consisting of swimmers performing a synchronized routine of elaborate and dramatic moves in the water, accompanied by music
- Synchronized swimming demands some water skills, and requires incredible strength, endurance, flexibility, grace, artistry and precise timing, _______
- Developed in the early 1900s in Canada, synchronized swimming is a sport performed almost exclusively by women. _______
- When performing routines, competitors will typically wear a nose-clip. _______, to reflect the type of music to which they are swimming
- In synchronized swimming, the costume and music are not judged directly, _______. Underwater speakers ensure that swimmers can hear the music at all times
- He could escape from hurt because he was wearing protective clothes
- We were unable to type the contract because the computer malfunctioned
- The roads were slippery because it snowed heavily
- The accident happened because she was careless.
- I did not understand what the lecturer was saying because I had not read his book