We were unable to type the contract because the computer malfunctioned.
- A. Despite a computer malfunction, we managed to finish typing the contract.
- B. The computer malfunction helped us complete the contract.
- C. The fact that the computer malfunction prevented us from typing the contract.
- D. Thanks to the computer malfunction, we could type the contract.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: CRANDOM
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- _______, consisting of swimmers performing a synchronized routine of elaborate and dramatic moves in the water, accompanied by music
- Synchronized swimming demands some water skills, and requires incredible strength, endurance, flexibility, grace, artistry and precise timing, _______
- Developed in the early 1900s in Canada, synchronized swimming is a sport performed almost exclusively by women. _______
- When performing routines, competitors will typically wear a nose-clip. _______, to reflect the type of music to which they are swimming
- In synchronized swimming, the costume and music are not judged directly, _______. Underwater speakers ensure that swimmers can hear the music at all times
- He could escape from hurt because he was wearing protective clothes
- We were unable to type the contract because the computer malfunctioned
- The roads were slippery because it snowed heavily
- The accident happened because she was careless.
- I did not understand what the lecturer was saying because I had not read his book