Overeating is a cause of several deadly diseases. Physical inactivity is another cause of several deadly diseases.
- A. Apart from physical activities, eating too much also contributes to several deadly diseases.
- B. Not only overeating but also physical inactivity may lead to several deadly diseases.
- C. Both overeating and physical inactivity result from several deadly diseases.
- D. Overeating and physical inactivity are caused by several deadly diseases.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: B
Đáp án B.
Dịch câu: Ăn quá nhiều là nguyên nhân của một số bệnh chết người. Không hoạt động thể chất là một nguyên nhân của một số bệnh chết người.
A. Ngoài các hoạt động thể chất, ăn quá nhiều cũng góp phần vào một số bệnh chết người.
B. Không chỉ ăn quá nhiều mà còn không hoạt động thể chất có thể dẫn đến một số bệnh chết người.
C. Cả ăn quá nhiều và không hoạt động thể chất gây ra do một số bệnh chết người.
D. Ăn quá nhiều và không hoạt động thể chất bị gây ra do một số bệnh chết người gây ra.
Đáp B đúng vì hai câu có tương đương về mặt chức năng. Nên ta dùng liên từ kết hợp not only .... but also: không những ....mà còn để nối hai câu.
Các lựa chọn khác đều sai nghĩa.
Mã câu hỏi: 101977
Loại bài: Bài tập
Môn học: Tiếng Anh
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- I think everyone wants to make friends with John. He is _____ honest person.
- If I _______ to him, I wouldn’t have lost my way.
- I declined the offer as I _______ it was time for me to go for a swim in the sea.
- The use of computers aids in teaching, _______ the role of teachers is still very important.
- Jane enjoyed the party, but as____________ Mark, he was simply bored
- _______ of the shop, my friend came in.
- _______ in large quantities in the Middle East, oil became known as black gold because of the large profit it brought.
- We are considering _______ for the coming New Year.
- Peter ______ opened the door of the room, wondering what he might find.
- If it’s raining tomorrow, we shall have to ______ the match till Sunday.
- If you ____ in behaving in this way, you will bring yourself nothing but trouble.
- During the boss’s____________his assistant took over.
- Mai, Lan and Nga are 17, 19, 20 years old ________.
- There’s no _______ in going to school if you’re not willing to learn.
- The tiny irrigation channels were everywhere and along some of them the water was running.
- He was asked to account for his presence at the scene of crime.
- Severe cutbacks in public spending have been announced.
- During the five-decade history, the Asian Games have been holding by in all aspects.
- Thank you for taking the time to come here in person.” _______________”
- Why don’t we go to a baseball game?” __________________”
- The author’s main purpose in this passage is to ___________.
- The phrase this vast amount” in the first paragraph refers to ________ .
- The word outstanding” in paragraph 3 is closest in meaning to _______ .
- According to the passage, fish can survive in the oceans because ________ .
- Which of the following is NOT mentioned as a characteristic of water?
- What is the topic of the passage?
- Why does the author mention a cotton shirt in the first paragraph?
- The word that” in the first paragraph refers to _________.
- The word compelling” in the second paragraph is closest in meaning to ______.
- Which options for non-food GM is NOT mentioned in the passage?
- The word ideal” in paragraph mostly means_________.
- According to the passage, why are researchers developing GM trees?
- It can be inferred from the passage that GM tobacco _________.
- The new technique calls (A) for heat (B) the mixture before applying it (C) to the wood. (D)
- Owing (A) to their superior skills, highly competitive (B) athletes have been known (C) to win contests and break records even when suffered (D) from
- It is time (A) the government helped (B) the unemployment (C) to find some (D) jobs.
- People think that Alexander Fleming discovered penicillin in 1928.
- Would you like some coffee? ” Peter said.
- Although Thomas received a warning for speeding, he still drove so fast.
- He was successful because he was determined to pursue personal goals. He was not talented.
- Overeating is a cause of several deadly diseases. Physical inactivity is another cause of several deadly diseases.